Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Husband confronts abortion protesters

Husband confronts abortion protesters

After activists yell at his wife outside a clinic, he gives them a piece of his mind and videotapes the whole thing

We’re used to seeing videos of anti-abortion activists spewing venom in front of women’s clinics, but rarely do we get to see the tables turned. Thanks to Aaron Gouveia, now we do.

He and his 16-weeks-pregnant wife went to a women’s clinic in Brookline, Mass. for an abortion after discovering that their baby had a congenital deformity with no chance for survival. On their way in, they were confronted by images of dismembered fetuses and two women yelling, “You’re killing your unborn baby!?? Enraged, Gouveia decided to confront the protesters while his wife was in surgery, and he caught the whole interaction on his cellphone.

jEFWDYB0rWo

Really, i, we actually shouldn't laugh for this >_<

and i stay in the middle with this matter, not on pros nor cons.

but i guess the guy is pretty much nailed some points though.

as is the protesters may too with some points.

What say you?

I seen a documentary where this anti abortion place opened in front of an abortion clinic. Them crazy freaks were stalking the doctor and putting up pictures of dead fetuses close to a nearby school.

I don't know what to say. I would of pushed both of those ladies into the traffic.

That would've gotten a lot of hits. But I kinda get annoyed by these abortion protesters. I think every woman should be free to have an abortion.

Sign in to follow this