• lix
    • BLOOD
    • Rose Noire
    • VELVET EDEN
    • HimemaniK
    • other...?
    • @LOID

^ lol

Well Kiwamu also fires bands sometimes if they don't sell enough, if they don't want to release enough etc. can have so many reasons.

Don't know but Kiwamu rant about Luzmelt was something about "i only work with serious artist, not those who only want to fuck around"  at least that's what I remember. it was a big rant. lol.

But yeah.. the fool I don't really miss them.

^ I read somewhere he basically said Luzmelt was a crappy version of D=OUT
Umbrella moved to Danger Crue I believe? That's where Sho went
Ryu from LIX. is now in HOLYCLOCK and I'm not sure what label they're under. Yasuhiro??? I have no idea where he is currently. 

Yuu is now a member of Sound Bee as the guitarist. Poor Chihiro is left alone. I wonder what'll happen to their single that's entitled, "second trigger" possibly it'll be unreleased? Who knows? Kiwamu may fire lix as they're on hiatus

So after all not that much misaruka lovers anymore?

What's so special about Misaruka?

Imo Scarlet Valse is better.

@owl soo not interested in Misaruka anymore since Scarlet Valse joined? XD

@VisualKeicrasher?

lix. only left? well you also can call them disbaned, since they aren't active anymore.

@owl soo not interested in Misaruka anymore since Scarlet Valse joined? XD

Misaruka seems weird to me, their pvs scare me. 

Not in that way.

They wear aristocrates like clothes, but PVs look goofy, especially when Rui overacts. They scare me with silliness.

And the MM cover is just so dull after original. It was a mistake.

And I lost interest in these

Misaruka, Synk;yet, BLOOD, THE SOUND BEE HD

But I still check every release from these bands. (via spotify)

I was sure that BLOOD disbanded, didn't it? I loved this band up until Fu~ki joined. Though I'm not listening to them all that much now.

I was sure that BLOOD disbanded, didn't it? I loved this band up until Fu~ki joined. Though I'm not listening to them all that much now.

BLOOD did not official disbanded. who knows Kiwamu will start it up one more time. when he finds a new vocalist.

Not in that way.

They wear aristocrats like clothes, but PVs look goofy, especially when Rui overacts. They scare me with silliness.

And the MM cover is just so dull after original. It was a mistake.

yeah they did notice it themselves that it was a mistake. I even believe that oversea fans did got lesser respect for them. But I guess Japanese fans didn't really care.

What I also did notice is that their LIVE movements are way more overacting then the time before they joined SW. now days it's just a boring show with bad vocal. And not that good music. Well hopefully their upcoming album is better. The preview isn't that bad. but we shall see.

but I don't like any of their PV's. I only like the PV's of Syokudaikakkokai. All other SW PVs are boring. (wel CQ deadman's party PV is fun too) So only 3PV's are fun.  All others are just boring to watch all the same look PV's. With no story.

But also Scarlet Valse wears aristocrats. They are not that different from each other if you ask me. Just a better vocalist and other member. Still how long will this last? will they keep going on making good music? will they be drowned into boring PV's too? or mistake PV's such that MM cover?

For me Misaruka and Scarlet Valse are both sososo. almost the same bands. Misaruka is already much broken due SW. They where such more greater before their join. I hold my heart what will happen with Scarlet Valse.

I like Synk;yet a bit. The vocalist has grown on me.

Magistina Saga too. Female vocals

Did you ever saw a full live of Magistina Saga?

I saw one full live video from the (SWF DVD) but she sung so out of tune. could be a bad vocal day. I don't know. But shouldn't be that awful since many METAL fans didn't walk away at female metal fest in Belgium. I'm still curious to see more however not want to spent money for that, if I'm not sure if its really good.

Synk;yet vocalist is good.. but I loved them more before their SW time. I hope they will focus more on quality the next time and not only about how they look like.

Ever since lix released their last album (the second edition of SICKS RAIN) I've been listening to Magistina Saga and Synk; yet. 
The graceful saviour is a pretty fair album in my opinion 

R.I.P. "second trigger" (unreleased/dead single) by lix

I've added @LOID to this poll. Even if they are on the "vocaloid label"

But @LOID really belongs to my next favorite label band. I really do like them. No clue why. But I so will follow them.

Sign in to follow this