anakuro

少年記 (Shounenki)

Shounenki

• Osaka based band on the local Crimzon label.
  • First three oneman lives have been in Tokyo, but their next one will be in Osaka!
  • 4th single BANG ME will be released Oct. 22nd. 
  • homepage
  • YouTube

Members:

Support:

• Drums: Kei - Twitter
  • Drums: Okubo - Twitter (but the last time I know he worked with them was around April)

I saw that people seemed to be interested in this band now so I thought I'd make a thread :)

They're sweet guys and talented so it's nice to see them getting recognition!

Going to be honest, didn't know you guys were that into them :') 
I really want to see Kou's reaction to knowing how many foreigners have fallen for the band. I mean, last year he was ecstatic simply by finding out that I followed him on twitter lol

I'm getting my copy of BANG ME from... Like an Edison Osaka? Whichever has Rei comment DVD. Because that dongus is my favorite.
If I recall I enjoyed BANG ME live?? But my memory of the live was 1) everything was fun (except that one MC before IN THE SUNLIGHT.. that was not fun.) 2) they did artlessness boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3) drink drank drunk.  

⇒I mentioned it in this thread, but I have a shop mostly for cheki and I'm selling some of shounenki.
Kou's cheki has been claimed but I have the others up too. And when I see them again at the end of November I'll probably have more (also I have a cheki buying service listed on that page so I can buy cheki for people that day too...).
Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any inquiries! I like to keep my discussions of transactions in one location, thanks :)

Going to be honest, didn't know you guys were that into them :') 
I really want to see Kou's reaction to knowing how many foreigners have fallen for the band. I mean, last year he was ecstatic simply by finding out that I followed him on twitter lol

--

I digged them even before Bang me, I think gazeru babel is a fantastic single. BUT this bang me shit is so addictive, I already love the song to death. I'm so jealous you've heard it live! Such a shame you can't remember much from it :<

I digged them even before Bang me, I think gazeru babel is a fantastic single. BUT this bang me shit is so addictive, I already love the song to death. I'm so jealous you've heard it live! Such a shame you can't remember much from it :<

Yeah, I met them during REVIVA time when Kou was a different flavor of blonde and eiki was slightly more present. And how they lured me in was Kou going "WE'RE ON YOUTUBE :D?" but the first one I bought was Bloom and it's still my favorite.

It's really nice to see other people interested in them :D

Well, it was the 3rd oneman so they played a lot of songs (+ drunk ) so.. yeah, I can't really remember :') but I do remember liking it and it brightened the mood when in the sunlight was.. a downer (Kou pretty much went on about suicide and how we should do our best to continue living because life is precious). 

New look usually means something coming up, anyway I hope so XD

Maybe they'll announce something at their 2-Man with Crimson Shiva...

Here's hoping it's a full album