Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Belmosaic members new band "ザアザア(xaa-xaa)" has formed

ex-Belmosaic members new band "ザアザア(xaa-xaa)" will hold their first demo live at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2014/10/23, and they will hold their first formal live - one-man live "感覚セカイ(kankaku sekai)" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2014/12/03, at which their live-distributed single "名も無き空へ(namonaki sora e)" will be released

"ザアザア(xaa-xaa)" members:
Vo.一葵(kazuki) (ex-×≠batsu-->-Outlaw--->BALLAD.-->6-sense-->Belmosaic)
Gt.春(haru) (ex-6-sense-->Schwarz-welt)
Ba.零夜(reiya) (ex-×≠batsu-->-Outlaw--->BALLAD.-->6-sense-->Belmosaic)
Dr.ロ弐(roji) (ex-Belmosaic, GNz-WORD, now RevleZ(support))

their new maxi single "「うそつき」(usotsuki)" will be released at 2014/12/01 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.「うそつき」(usotsuki)
02.教えて先生(oshiete sensei)
03.感電、けがのおそれがあります。(kanden kega no osore ga arimasu)

http://xaa-xaa.com/

oops didn't notice there was alr a thread for this since i only have kazuki followed and he just posted this XD can't wait. (not sure what's the doll head all about though..)

They just had a session under the same name iirc

I'm so excited. logic and kazuki were my favorite parts of belmosaic.

Gotta buy roji more booze to celebrate.

Incidentally he's like 'lol I made my name shorter' but everyone's been calling him roji forever.

well i'll follow kazuki to hell and back XD still hoping i can somehow find a copy of "Period" that they gave out during belmosaic's last live, although i know it's probably never gonna happen :(

also hoping that their 1st single here isn't live-limited x.x

I feel you on period I want that so bad. Did you find ritukosan somewhere? I had a gya say she'd mail it to me and I wrote down my address or her last time I saw belmosaic but it never came.

I feel you, I will follow logic to hell and back. And if kazuki is there too I'm ok with it. Logic's my favorite drummer to watch.

I'm excited and it's three am (fml) so I'm considering crazy ideas like taking the time off to go to the oneman.

I think the single is regular release since they have another thing listed as live distributed for the oneman.

Ryo(ex-EVE) & maya(ex-Belmosaic) session will perform at Umeda ZEELA at 2014/11/12, at which ザアザア(xaa-xaa) members session will also perform

I can see how it will be translated well to lives and I'm looking forward to that,

but I'm not too terribly impressed with the recording quality itself. But what can you do, it's obvious they're broke just by looking at their photos

i really like the title track :')

i agree that the production could have been better - but at this point i guess i'm just delighted that kazuki and co. are still around. definitely gonna buy it.

I'm really digging 教えて先生 the most 

and then that 感電 one--mostly because I'm imagining what will become of it at a live.

And うそつき seems like a lot of 手扇子 which is boring and actually hurts my hand/arm (I have tendinitis).

I'm definitely going to buy it. Or maybe five who knows. Throw money at them so they can have better production next time.

If you need someone to buy it for you (they haven't announced where you can buy it yet, right?) you can look to me, np. I'll be up in Osaka for the oneman anyway so I'll get the CD only a couple days after...

Ryo & maya session SET-LIST at 2014/11/12:

少女の祈りⅢ(shoujo no inori III) (Acid Black Cherry)
Greed Greed Greed (Acid Black Cherry)
KiLLiNG ME (SiM)
Filth in the beauty (the GazettE)

Sign in to follow this