Trombe

Nihilizm 2 new maxi singles release

it is announced at Nihilizm vs THE BLACK SWAN 2-man live "Fascinated on Drug." at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/10/12 that Nihilizm 2 new maxi singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/04/08, which will be sold in advance at their presents live "An Altar a Menace-暴挙論-本章(An Altar a Menace-boukenron-honshou)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/03/27, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold 1st Anniversary Triumphant Return One-man Live "Sadistic Moral G.I.T" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2014/11/23 and their free live "-密会-(mikkai)" at Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2015/01/19

Intro reminded me of a slower tempo Amaryllis from Para:noir / D.I.D - I have the Mirror/Bring Disorder Single from them and really liked it - and heard they are fans of Para:noir/D.I.D - so the homage is appropriate.

This track sounds pretty cool.  I'm glad this band is on the scene and hope they release more as time goes on.

Intro reminded me of a slower tempo Amaryllis from Para:noir / D.I.D - I have the Mirror/Bring Disorder Single from them and really liked it - and heard they are fans of Para:noir/D.I.D - so the homage is appropriate.

This track sounds pretty cool.  I'm glad this band is on the scene and hope they release more as time goes on.

^ Rumor has it that D.I.D aren't all too fond of that 'cover' and can't stand Nihilizm, accusing them of stealing. Nihilizm force a smile when D.I.D are mentioned like 'oh yeah woops, well...' and fans constantly mock that 'happy little accident', haha.

Nevertheless I love their stuff, I loved their latest single (especially the B-side track OBSERVE SILENCE) and I'm excited for the next one.

They can do well enough without covering stuff! 

This song alone is way better than D.I.D's whole disco. Really, really good ! Unlike most bands heavy of nowadays, they're really skilled and the composition is solid. If they keep up with this quality they may become one of my favorites. Looking forward to more from this band.

titles of their 2 new maxi singles are finalized as "Symbiosis" (1,944yen) & "parasite" (1,620yen)

"Symbiosis" [CD track list]
01.Symbiosis
02.Ms.world

[DVD track list]
2014.11.23 hallow-LIVE DIGEST-

"parasite" [track list]
01.parasite
02.Ms.world
03.hallow

btw they will hold their one-man live "Malice of A -Nero & Cbet-" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/06/20

For me it's really similar than their previous xD !

But hope a preview for next single soon, happy yo see they will recorded in good quality Hallow ^^!

well musically it's good but what the fuck is up with the vocalists voice? the growls sound extremely bad óÔ' 

maybe this time they didn't put any effects on them or so but i dunno, my excitement for this release got kinda destroyed because of it unfortunately...