Trombe

Jupiter new maxi single "氷の中の少女(koori no naka no shoujo)" release

Jupiter new maxi single "氷の中の少女(koori no naka no shoujo)" will be released through their official web-shop and iTunes and at their live since their one-man live "Construct a World" at AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/10/26 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.氷の中の少女(koori no naka no shoujo)
02.SACRED ALTAR

2186310539f8828a8a61feb5d0bd126d-e141234

They're gonna need some ice after Kamijo's burn tbqh

Anyway, hope this turns out better than their previous efforts. I assume the album will follow after this single? It'll be the third single + they announced they had been working on a new album already, so I assume this will come after.

Snow and ice are the perfect vehicles for cheesiness. Looking forward to the PV.

I hope HIZAKI will use super tick multi layered eskimo hoddie.

...but, I'm still expecting Teru gonna show his tight like ever.

So excited, their last single was totally flawless and so was the one before that. I'm hoping the album then will come out before the end of the year!

Honestly, I went 'wow' when I saw the cover art, I love it, so pretty and mysterious. But I'm also prepared for some cheesy PV haha (look out D!). And I know it's not a competition between Jupiter and Kamijo but I'm hoping this or their future works will be up their with Kamijo's Heart album since that was greatly recieved. They're all super talented, I look forward to hearing them progress.