Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) Dr.琉碧-Rui- will depart & Dr.MW will join

グリーヴァ(Grieva) Dr.琉碧-Rui- will depart after their one-man live "黒イ百合ノ花ト舞夢(kuori yuri no hana to maimu)" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2014/11/08, as he considers difficult to continue band activities due to his family reasons after discussions with his family members

Sad to hear this.. good luck to Rui.

Hope that Grieva won't stop and keep going without any hiatus and stuff

It's a shame, but he's not a very unique or special drummer in any way possible so it shouldn't be very hard to replace him with someone who'll do just as good, if not better than him.

Hope they won't disband because of something like this, though. No need for that, at least not musical speaking unless he writes a shitload of their music.

That's really unexpected. I wonder what his reason is to leave the group (we will probably never find out). Thankfully he was "just" the drummer, so they should be able to continue.

^yeah, sorry I have overlooked it. But with VK bands you never know if that's the true reason though. Anyway, I don't want to spawn a useless discussion.

Really impressive, i don't think that keeping the band as 4 members will be the best decision, they need a drummer like every band has it, it's very important such as musically works or band activities, but we'll see if they do the same thing as Diaura, working with a session drummer for live concerts, anyway i hope Rui had make the right desicion, at least the band will not disband at all.

What a great influence family members seem to have on themselves (independent) grown-up people in Japan.

Who knows what exactly is the problem that caused him to decide to leave the band...

Considering how secretive japanese musicians are when it comes to causes for leaving a band or death of a member, stating that there is a family issue going on sounds like being very open to fans, in japanese terms... XD

Actually I heard from some Japanese people that it is an easy way to get out of stuff (for example relationships), as Japanese people seem to respect, especially their mother a lot. Like "Sorry, we can't date.. My mom won't allow it" then it'll be shou ga nai basically. May be more younger Japanese ppl though, not sure lol.

Ugh... that guy seemed cool... anyway hope the best to him since surely Grieva would get a new drummer fastly...