Sign in to follow this  
RpgRiser

Your favorite album(s)/song(s) to mosh to

Hey guys,so I was wondering what is everyone's favorite songs or albums to mosh to.

It doesn't have to be the most original or creative songs/albums.

But it must make you angry, pumped, run around like crazy and punch the air(or your neighbours)

Mine right now is Cubes by Crystal Lake *~*

PS: It doesn't have to be a Japanese release.

Interesting, hmm... I do have a particular band that comes in mind when I read 'must make you... pumped, run around like crazy and punch the air.' It's Lycaon, and in particular, their song Psychedelic Jelly. I have never felt the need to jump about to a song before as much as this one lol, it makes me want to do a load of random 'acrobatic' crap in my room like what Thing 1 and Thing 2 do in the Cat in the Hat. xD Even though that drop is ridiculous and my sister just laughs at it, I'm there literally spazzing out along with it haha. Actually, just think of any random and insane electronic tune and I'll be up. xD

Clandestined , probably best Thrash Metal from Japan , also newest album from Swarrrm , altough on the later im so angry and aggressive that ive already punched some ppl who where doing to much noise while i was listening to that new album , well too much noise would be a little farfetched it was just a question about what am i listening to right now .

Sign in to follow this