11.03.11 Columbia Club / Berlin / Ger

12.03.11 Diesel / Budapest / Hu

13.03.11 Backstage / Munich / Ger

15.03.11 La Laiterie / Strassbourg / F

16.03.11 TBA / Paris / F

18.03.11 O2 Acedemy Islington / London / UK

19.03.11 Zeche / Bochum / Ger

Source: Gan-shin.com and Gan-shin Facebook

Wow it seems my capital city (Budapest) is getting more and more popular among VK-bands, lol.

I might go, dunno yet (I'm in a love-hate relationship with them kinda).

If I lived in Budapest, I would attend ALL concerts you're getting.

It seems like you hungarian fans has got a good organizer wanting to book all bands :D

If I lived in Budapest, I would attend ALL concerts you're getting. [2] :D Versailles, now girugamesh.

Sebbivism, and I live in Poland, you in Sweden, what's worst? xD POLAND

If I lived in Budapest, I would attend ALL concerts you're getting. [2] :D Versailles, now girugamesh.

Sebbivism, and I live in Poland, you in Sweden, what's worst? xD POLAND

January 2011= MUCC + OZ.....gettin crowdy..

btw POLSKA jest ok, tez lekki najazd muzy Vkei panuje w ostatnim czasie!

and Italy is always ignored °A° I understand you, Sweden!

Belgium as well :-( There aren't enough Jrock fans over here I guess :-(

at least you have UnsraW, EL and the fool ;w; we had only despa (and luckily I like them XD Almost all bands I don't like came here :/ )

Damn ;_;

Was D'espa the first VK/j-rock concert in Italy? o__O I thought Dir en Grey have been there.

Was D'espa the first VK/j-rock concert in Italy? o__O I thought Dir en Grey have been there.

Yes, in 2006. Also Diru came here, last year. Then, before, Moi Dix Mois, Dio and LM.C. I like only 2 and 1/2 bands out of these :/

Alright. So Poland, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Sweden are getting ignored again. I don't understand why. And Germany's getting 3 tour dates.

and Italy is always ignored °A° I understand you, Sweden!

Belgium as well :-( There aren't enough Jrock fans over here I guess :-(

at least you have UnsraW, EL and the fool ;w; we had only despa (and luckily I like them XD Almost all bands I don't like came here :/ )

Damn ;_;

It wouldn't be that bad if I'd actually like the Japanese bands coming over here.

I've only seen Endzweck (which is Hardcore Punk) and Mucc (thanks to Taste of Chaos) in belgium. I had to go to other countries to see Diru and Girugamesh. And I'd love to see Oz as well, but they aren't coming to Belgium either :s

It's like they think that the flemish part will travel to the Netherlands, and the french part will go to France. We need our own gigs though.

Alright. So Poland, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Sweden are getting ignored again. I don't understand why. And Germany's getting 3 tour dates.

well, I will not include Poland 'cause Poland will have other gigs XD

anyway, you're right ._.

I've heard there is no promoter wanting to do this gig in Poland, that's our problem, not that we're getting ignored. We often feel 'ignored', that's true, but we're also having UnsraW and -OZ- soon :)

I've heard there is no promoter wanting to do this gig in Poland, that's our problem, not that we're getting ignored. We often feel 'ignored', that's true, but we're also having UnsraW and -OZ- soon :)

I don't understand why both aren't going to perform in Warsaw though. D'espairsRay performed there and I think there weren't any problems.

Freakpointing - the booking agency which brings these two bands to Poland isn't from Warsaw and actually it's really hard to find a decent and not too expensive club in Warsaw... D'espairs Ray are more popular and someone else did their live I think (not sure, I'm not interested in them). I'd be the happiest person on the Earth if these two live were going to be in Warsaw, because I live here, but well... at least they're coming to Poland, it's better than nothing :)

Sign in to follow this