Trombe

凛として時雨(ling tosite sigure) new maxi single "Enigmatic Feeling" release

凛として時雨(ling tosite sigure) new maxi single "Enigmatic Feeling" will be released at 2014/11/05 (2 TYPE), for which title track will be opening theme of TV anime "PSYCHO-PASS サイコパス 2" since 2014/10

limited edition (1,512yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,080yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Enigmatic Feeling
02.Dynamite Nonsense
03.Enigmatic Feeling(TV edit) (included in limited edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.Enigmatic Feeling (PV)
02.PSYCHO-PASS サイコパス 2 non-credit opening movie

Yay. It's exciting to see that they all have different side-projects, but nothing quite beats ling. Glad that they're still at it.

I was hoping for a more energetic song, based on that preview it sounds like TK's solo material but with 345. I expect Dynamite Nonsense to be a more "explosive" song.

It reminds me of "make up syndrome" from their last album, which I loved, so I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with it. Plus, with it being for a anime, I can see why they didn't go all out.

It sounds okay, but I was hoping it would be more of a progression. I tend to enjoy this band the most when they're at their most experimental. That said, it doesn't sound particularly bad either, so I guess I can't complain.

The end of the first song in the trailer sounds exactly like Evanescence's Bring Me To Life. lol

Ling's song sounds good, especially considering it's for an anime.