Sign in to follow this  
beni

Thought I should say hi

Welcome to mh! I hope you have fun here! (I know I'm late <____< ) lol

Thank you so much, I feel right at home here now, really am more happy than I'd have expected. I see lovely darling Meto as both ava and sig! :'3 I think I had instantly considered you a friend anyway just by seeing your fab sig and profile pic haha. xD

Welcome, welcome ^^ I hope you enjoy MH, I'm new too and I've met a lot of great friends already. 

I hope we can become good friends. I also liked reading your introduction. 

I'm so glad to read this, knowing you're also having fun! I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully messaging you again, your last comment is very sweet, I'm glad my natural rambling isn't too bad seeing as you and others enjoyed reading it. <3

Certainly not a dumb introduction!!...I mean, this thread is listed as "Hot!" !!  Not a bad start I'd say (^_^)

Weclome, I feel your frustration.  No one around me is into this kind of music either.  Luckily I found MH as well, it's just the best forum, period!  I've been on some other music forums, and its just people talking crap to eachother.  MH actually is very supportive and nurturing to its userbase.

So, well, I've wanted to join here for quite a while now, but have never had enough confidence to do it...

You've been here just a little over a year, and you're already a treasured staff member and official reviewer, look at you! :3 You've even grown more confident and don't waffle as much. ;p

I can't believe I never posted here, but...welcome *OFFICIALLY* and congrats on being with us for over a year now! Time flies!  :glitter:

Filthy_188366_5426195.gif

Oh, I'm CAT btw :P

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message anyone with a red, green, or bl....oh wait  :wan-01:

Sign in to follow this