Sign in to follow this  
VisualKEIcrasher

Hello to all the people.

Hello everyone ^^

My friends online and offline usually call me "Kei" 

I found this website while searching up Luzmelt, one of my favorite bands. Currently being burned alive in the hot state that is Arizona. 

I've been into Japanese rock for about a year and a half now. The first ever band I herd was girugamesh. They were recommended as a "different" band to listen to by my friends. I instantly became interested with more J-rock after listening to Reason of Crying and MUSIC. Some J-metal here and there

Any-who minus the small talk, some of my favorite bands are:

Luzmelt

lix

DELUHI

Nightmare

girugamesh

SuG

UNiTE.

UnRealistic

THE KIDDIE

heidi.

DELACROIX

I hope to have a fun time and meet a variety of great, new and fun people here ^^

Welcome to MH! I'm a pretty big fann of DELUHI, girugamesh, UNiTE., and heidi. as well, though you'll probably see me posting more about non-visual Jrock bands. girugamesh has been a staple in my playlist for a good long while and I don't think I'll be giving them up any time soon. :3 I also feel your pain with some of this summer heat. Florida over here. Bleh.

Welcome on MH!

I love all the bands you've listed there~ :3 especially Luzmelt, deluhi & UnRealistic.

I hope you'll have a good time here! Whenever you have the time, join us in the MH Chat for a talk :)

Sign in to follow this