Trombe

凛(lin) re-recording mini album "Recollection of Phoenix" release

SUI session "PSYCHOSONIC SHAKE" will perform at his birthday presents live "The Blessing Day" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/01/23

"PSYCHOSONIC SHAKE" members:
Vo.SUI (凛(lin))
Gt.Cecir (ex-E'm~grief~)
Ba.篝(kagari) (アヴァンチック(avanchick))
Dr.MIKAGE (ex-VII-Sense)

I have been listening to LIN for a bit more than two months now and in general I loved the sound of the band, especially, their song Metamorphose. However, I found out that Riku left the band and Sui is the new vocalist. Along with Riku, the previous sound of the band left too and now the band sounds almost completely different.

Not that I don't like the new sound, it just sounds like a different band to me and perhaps a band name change would have been recommendable.

Omg that new look is so cool and Cero looks so different, you don't even recognize him XD

BUT

That place again FFS Kisaki why !

special CD/DVD will be enclosed if purchasing through the following stores:

official web-shop:
"Silent To My Pain" re-recording single

at their live:
"Recollection of Phoenix" instrumental CD

fiveStars:
"Persecution Complex-2014.11.23 Takadanobaba AREA-" LIVE DVD

Like an Edison:
"Sincerely-2014.11.23 Takadanobaba AREA-" LIVE DVD

Brand-X:
"The Psalms and Lamentations-2014.11.23 Takadanobaba AREA-" LIVE DVD

ZEAL LINK:
"Sacred Xanadu-2014.11.23 Takadanobaba AREA-" LIVE DVD

凛(lin) BOOTLEG LIVE DVDs have been available for ordering through their official web-shop (3,780yen each)

"2014.11.22 Ikebukuro EDGE"
"2014.08.14 Saitama Kaikan & 2014.08.15 Nagoya M.I.D"

凛(lin) will hold YUSHI birthday presents live "YUSHI SUMMIT EXTRA STAGE~走死走愛(soushisouai)~" at Shibuya REX at 2015/05/25

[participating artists]
凛(lin)(YUSHI PRODUCE SPECIAL VERSION)
THE BLACK SWAN
アヴァンチック(avanchick)
D4C
ミサルカ(misaruka)
Dead Children
VAMPIRE ROSE
MiLLa

Metamorphose is one of the best songs I have listened to lately in Visual Kei. It sounds like a refined version of old school Visual Kei with a more contemporaneous touch.

For an old school Visual Kei lover like me, as soon as I heard Kisaki's bass... "wooooooh, I love this!!".

It might become one of those classics (Riku's version).

Metamorphose is one of the best songs I have listened to lately in Visual Kei. It sounds like a refined version of old school Visual Kei with a more contemporaneous touch.

For an old school Visual Kei lover like me, as soon as I heard KIsaki's bass... "wooooooh, I love this!!".

It might become one of those classics (Riku's version).

凛 song's main theme are usually pretty cool, interesting and original. But KISAKI always breaks the tempo and the power for some cheap artistic kitsch that ruin the song as a whole.

Metamorphose and Silent to my pain could've been a fuckin' blast if the arrangement is better.