Sign in to follow this  
Cupcakes

Vietnamese music

I like bands such as Autumn in My Room, Nostalgia and Vothana.

I don't think any of these bands are amazing, but I do enjoy them whenever I listen to them. Especially Vothana.

yeah i listen to some v-pop, but man its hard to find. Tho some singers sing mad annoying. Apparently this guy which i started listening to is pretty good. Trịnh Thăng Bình, he has some really nice songs.

You could always try zing to find music!

http://mp3.zing.vn/

gosh, thanks. a lot. oh and do you have any recommendations on that type of music?

Noo Phước Thịnh, Thủy Tiên, Tim Cát Vũ.. Those are my favourites lately. And The Men ofcourse ^_^

The Men is a Vietnamese pop music duo – Lê Hoàng and Tiến Dũng. Tiến Dũng rose to fame in the early 2000s as member of boy band Weboys. He left Weboys after his contract with Wepro Company was over in 3/2009. Hoàng used to be member of boy band B.O.M, he also left his band just a few months before The Men was formed.

some of my friends in vn r playing in bands, but actually don't listen vn music coz i speak it and i'm not a big fan of the language ^^

The only music I mostly hear are Vietnamese Pop music, but I don't see much V-Rock... or it's just hard to find. The language is for me quite understandable since I'm Vietnamese myself. ^_^

So now I have quite a few Viet artists I like hahah.  Shit is still kinda hard to find (esp.rock), but there are some great Vietnamese sites with free downloads. I'm going to check out The Men rec though bc I've not run across them yet.

Ah cool, I'll check them out haha. :P

It's pretty weird if you can understand the language what they're singing.

I've heard some few Vietnamese rock bands before and I was like wtf is this kind of lyrics (some like a joke) XD.

If any of you ever need Vietnamese lyrics translations, feel free to ask me/pm me :P

Sign in to follow this