Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

0801弐209XX6 new mini album "3:2" release

it is announced at 0801弐209XX6 presents live at Shibuya REX at 2014/08/21 that their new mini album "3:2" (pronounced as "san tai ni") will be released at 2014/12/10, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/12/27-12/28

TYPE A (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "THE FIVE" PV), and TYPE B (2,160yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.THE FIVE
02.Ms.Red Riding Hood
03.Damage
04.Phantom Vibration
05.L.S.D

Everytime someone posts about this band there's a person to ask how's their band name pronounced.

every

fucking

time

Anygays, how many times have they rereleased .L.S.D ? 4, at least. I mean, this song is fabusome, but come on, stop milking it already. And the previews sound cool but it also sounds generic. They used to have a very unique sound. I miss it.

Everytime someone posts about this band there's a person to ask how's their band name pronounced.

every

fucking

time

ummmm #rude, the only time anyone has cared about this flop band name was last february - http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php?/topic/26426-0801弐209xx6-voゆかりyukari-will-be-absent-in-live-performance/?p=319719

ty for replying there by the way, I missed that comment.

Sign in to follow this