Trombe

MirialD Ba.YAMATO has departed

MirialD Ba.YAMATO has departed at 2014/08/22 due to his worsening health problems, and Gt.Masahito & Ba.kazuya will commence to act as their support Ba. since their one-man live "-DriverS-" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/08/28

MirialD current line-up:
Vo.LAER
Dr.REGIA
support Gt.Masahito (ex.-JoKER--->YGGDRASIL-->AMARANYX)
support Ba.kazuya (ex-蒼-AO-)

Damn that sucks. I also forgot their guitarist left a while back. Hopefully these support members can officially join them, I just got used to them.

pretty nice PV,though sometimes the effects are quite annoying and maybe not even necessary.. but doesn't matter if yu only here it,right xD ?

Decent enough, but could have been better if the song was shorter. I know this band since they formed but I never followed them closely, I just tried one or two songs from them long ago but I forgot how it sounds. I also saw that (more than?) half of the band departed, and now that I listen to this new song I find that it's a shame since the vocalist (at least) seem to be pretty talented. Or, in other words, with a lots of potential. Could have lead to a good result. BUT, it's not over yet and they still can find new members and why not rise (again?) for good.

does this pic mean  that 2new member joined  o_O ?  if it is true then I'm really happy for the band and hope for a stunning next release :lolita_happy: