Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SHOXX omnibus album "Explosion showcase" release

SHOXX omnibus album "Explosion showcase" will be released in 2011/02 (3,360yen)

MAIN DISC-Paradoxical Alliance-

[participating artists]

01.凛(lin)-the end of corruption world-

02.UnsraW

03.Lycaon

04.ベルベット(VelBet)

05.己??(kiryu)

06.Megaromania

07.Ⅶ-Sense

08.エルム(ELM)

09.????戯ゎ??魔々団×??PaRADEiS】

10.ALSDEAD

11.DIAURA

12.シンディケイト(CindyKate)

13.Art Cube

14.Para:noir

15.砂月(satsuki)

BONUS DISC-expect meeting-

[participating artists]

01.lam.

02.Tu[ism]

03.我羇??(gakido)

04.SwallowtaiL

05.MoNoLith

06.RED universe

07.SCAPEGOAT

08.dolore

09.Secilia Luna

10.Pan-d-ra

11.Zig+Zag

12.Vallquar

13.M

14.Re:dis

15.Rubik

16.Amber Bullet

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-kisaki/

The first disc pertains to my Asian tranny interests. The second one only has one artist I care about on it, and if Secilia Luna isn't releasing a new song on it then I'm going to ignore that one :<

Visual kei magazine SHOXX is releasing a new omnibus in February of 2011. The mail-order-limited omnibus is called Explosion showcase, and will feature two CDs of new, previously unreleased, and rare songs from over 30 bands!

Visual kei magazine SHOXX is releasing a new omnibus in February of 2011. The mail-order-limited omnibus is called Explosion showcase, and will feature two CDs of new, previously unreleased, and rare songs from over 30 bands!

Wow! So most, if not all, of these songs are new? Surprising considering it's an omnibus, where we usually see just one new song.

Mail-order is not cool though :roll:

Pretty much gonna be the most epic V.A. of all time, if they had -OZ- on it, it would have like all my favorite visual kei bands that are still active and indies.

Wow! So most, if not all, of these songs are new? Surprising considering it's an omnibus, where we usually see just one new song.

Mail-order is not cool though :roll:

Don't get your hopes up too much! The main thing to notice here is “rare songs;?? that basically means any song from a release that sold out, which basically means “not at all rare.?? I would be really surprised if more than half of the songs are new (although that would be awesome!).

For Rin then, does that pretty much mean it'll be new? Kisaki made a big deal about their first three releases "not being released anywhere else," ...unless that just meant "Foolish." : /

That only applied to their self-titled, web shop only premium CD thing. Anything else is I guess candidate for eventual best albums.

At any rate, they've already said that they're contributing a new song, GASP FOR BREATH, to the omnibus :D

For Rin then, does that pretty much mean it'll be new? Kisaki made a big deal about their first three releases "not being released anywhere else," ...unless that just meant "Foolish." : /

That only applied to their self-titled, web shop only premium CD thing. Anything else is I guess candidate for eventual best albums.

At any rate, they've already said that they're contributing a new song, GASP FOR BREATH, to the omnibus :D

:wub: My day's been made

damn! looks like I have to buy it xD

凛-the end of corruption world-

UnsraW

Megaromania

Ⅶ-Sense

Art Cube

Para:noir

我羇??

MoNoLith

Secilia Luna

Pan-d-ra

M

those are my reasons :D (if they put new songs on it)

Cheking undercode's official site I found this:

explosion_flier.jpg

Even the goddamn flyer looks hot.

Btw, just noticed most of the band are/were in UCP.

Sign in to follow this