smilesxchibi

Formal introduction

Hi there! I've been a member here for quite some time and have never introduced myself, forgive me. My real name is Felipe though I go by smilesxchibi in many places. I am 22 and have been exposed to the visual kei scene since I was 14 but jrock since I was about 7.

Some of my favorite bands include Versailles, Jackman, SuG, Amber gris, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Deathgaze, Dir en Grey (old school), VanessA, Art Cube, Nega, Kibouya Honpo, and many more hehehe.

I'm an easy person to get along with, shy but open minded. Though Im not afraid to speak my mind.

(I hope this makes for a decent introduction ><) feel free to ask me anything as well :)

Also I am a graphic designer, recently graduated lol

Thank you :) NEGA is on my top 5 bands and im waiting for Ray and Yuu to make a come back. Not really impressed with San's new band >.> Jin im really happy for.

AY AY AY. I KNO U. Glad to see an introduction post. This is a neat guy be nice to him. o/

Thank you everyone ^~^

@dorasuteika you reminded me of not having an intro hehehe

@digi im hoping they would have a reunion or at least Eji and Haru do another project together.

@digi im hoping they would have a reunion or at least Eji and Haru do another project together.

Hm, well, doesn't seem quite likely at the moment, sadly? I suppose they are just busy with their own projects right now. ;o;

Hm, well, doesn't seem quite likely at the moment, sadly? I suppose they are just busy with their own projects right now. ;o;

They are, but I could picture a session of some sort. Lol