Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kaya limited single "マダムローザの娼館(madam rosa no shoukan)"

Any Info about the Composer?

Was it Kalm or Hora this time?

I thought Hora wasn't doing any music for anyone for a while after the release of his last album?

But it leads me to wonder who composed Sink for Kaya's last single because that doesn't sound like a Kalm composition... but not really a Hora one either...

Any Info about the Composer?

Was it Kalm or Hora this time?

I thought Hora wasn't doing any music for anyone for a while after the release of his last album?

But it leads me to wonder who composed Sink for Kaya's last single because that doesn't sound like a Kalm composition... but not really a Hora one either...

Kalm wrote both the music for Awilda and Sink

Recently Kalm has been writing most songs and Hora hasn't written one yet after Ophelia.

Also there is an unreleased song by Kalm titled Addict that Kaya has been singing live frequently and also a song written by someone from Rentrer en Soi that was showcased a couple of times live. No idea about who wrote Sugar Rose but I don't really think it was Kalm.

Recently Kalm has been writing most songs and Hora hasn't written one yet after Ophelia.

Also there is an unreleased song by Kalm titled Addict that Kaya has been singing live frequently and also a song written by someone from Rentrer en Soi that was showcased a couple of times live. No idea about who wrote Sugar Rose but I don't really think it was Kalm.

And what kind of song is the song written by the ReS member like?

So I think we'll have to wait for the release to see.

And luckily we can purchase it via CD Japan. I'm also quite interested in what the "ReS" Song sounds like, does anyone know?

Kaya limited single "マダムローザ??娼館(madam rosa no shoukan)" will be released at 2010/12/22 (2 TYPE, 3 songs), which will also be available in stores

"マダムローザ??娼館-??香-(madam rosa no shoukan-jakou-)" (1,575yen) will include CD+novel "マダムローザ??娼館(madam rosa no shoukan)", and "マダムローザ??娼館-媚薬-(madam rosa no shoukan-biyaku-)" (1,050yen) will include CD only

Kaya remix maxi single "Remix vol.1 K" will also be released at 2010/12/22 (1,200yen)

[track list]

01.ショコラ(chocolat)-Remix-

02.繚乱(ryouran)-Remix-

03.Silvery Dark-Remix-

I don't particularly like Kaya, but... having BOTH takumi and misa writing him songs!? ahhh, why do you do this to me!?

Sign in to follow this