Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Rainbow

Rainbow

20101019_rainbow_12.jpg

Always have been one of my favorite girl groups since their first release of "Gossip Girl" so far they only have that one EP and two one-song singles. They need to release more, I think they've been around for a year now. But yeah, their newest song "Mach" was just released today, and of course it's awesome! Anyone else like them?

This is bullshit. There's only one Rainbow, and I think we all know which band that is.

This is bullshit. There's only one Rainbow, and I think we all know which band that is.

calm down dude, they use korean tag, rainbow only as in english for ppl who dont know how to read korean nor bother to. =D

@Jake: you know i like their mini better than their single A which stunk sooo badly, Mach is a bit of improvement. Maybe the single will grow on me. Tho i have a guy crush on Hyun Young and i hate their leader, she is soo crappy and soo dirty wannabe - she annoys the shit out of me.

This rainbow band?

Horizons-Double-Rainbow.jpg

Gossip girl was ok.

Mach is by far my favorite song by them (:

It's really cool how DSP are investing on them lately, music-wise I mean. A was great and Mach is even better for me. I actually even like Not Your Girl and have been cheering for them to get a little more popular since then.

Also, obligatory comment is obligatory, Jaekyung is gorgeous.

bahhh!

soo far im not that satisfied with them. I want to get into them but can't seem to.

Hope their repackaged of their 2nd mini-album will be good!

limited edition TYPE A of their Japanese debut single "A" (1,980yen) will include CD+DVD, limited edition TYPE B (1,600yen) will include CD+photo book (32 pages), and regular edition (1,200yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.A(JAPANESE ver.)

02.ゴシップガール(gossip girl)

03.A(JAPANESE ver.)(karaoke)

04.A(ORIGINAL ver.) (included in regular edition)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.A(JAPAN ORIGINAL ver.) (PV)

02.A (Dance Lesson)

03.A(JAPAN ORIGINAL ver.) (PV off-shot)

limited edition TYPE A of their new Japanese maxi single "MACH" (1,980yen) will include CD+DVD, limited edition TYPE B (1,600yen) will include CD+booklet (28 pages), and limited edition TYPE C & regular edition (released after limited edition TYPE C being sold out) (1,200yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.MACH

02.ノット ユア ガール(not your girl)

03.MACH(instrumental)

04.MACH(ORIGINAL ver.) (included in limited edition)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.MACH (PV)

02.MACH (Dance shot ver.)

03.MACH (PV off-shot)

RAINBOW sub-group "RAINBOW pixie" (Oh Seung Ah, Kim Ji Sook, Cho Hyun Young) "Hoi Hoi" MV could be watched through YouTube since 2012/01/11

N_mqT_BQqDk

Sign in to follow this