Sign in to follow this  
whitegrey

Question/Req. for the Shiina & Tokyo Jihen experts...

Hi there... Although I totally admire Shiina Ringo I wouldn't call myself an expert on that field...

Anyway - to get to the point; Somebody asked me if I can track down a video of a live-performance with orchestra-backing (seen some time ago and not noted what it was apparently) - and I don't have enough expertise/knowledge/time to track it down myself it seems... So I thought this is where MH and you guys could be of help - because I know there are some Shiina Ringo experts swirling around here somewhere :P

Here's the info I have (not much - I know);

- a few years ago

- a live-performance (by 'her', no info if solo or with Jihen)

- french song 'les feuilles mortes' was performed

- the song 'kabukicho no joou' was performed - with orchester backing

That's it... More info was not available.

No info about the venue, date/year, the format (TV or DVD) or such...

So - maybe some expert could chime in...

Perfect outcome would be a youtube-link that fits.

Thanks in advance! :)

Seeing as you mentioned "kabukicho no joou with orchestra backing" and "les feuilles mortes" (which is titled as "Kareha" in Ringo's repertoire), I am really sure that it's Shiina's Dai Ikkai Ringohan Taikai No Moyo - DVD release (release year 2007, Blue-ray 2013).

It's on JPS  - and as always with Shiina stuff, not something you would find @YT :(

Ok... That was my first intention also... But I didn't know the 'which is titled as "Kareha" in Ringo's repertoire'-part/fact which got me confused and unsure later on (because I knew las salle de bain was not the one even tho that one's also french)... I say many thanks to you for bringing that up and pointing it out in detail  :)

-> you'll get +1 REP for that :D

Sign in to follow this