Shir0

Introduce yourself: Here I go ! (:

okay fine ;__; i hope it'll be alright if i'll just pm you that shit whenever i have it done? THOUGH IT WONT BE SOON SO DONT GET TOO EXCITED ABOUT IT :Р

we are already friends because cps and mbhi *___*

also welcome, please join us in the chat sometime. We also use a site called plug.dj to share music and videos while we chat, so we all hope to see you around~!

Yooooooooooooooooo. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff members (ppl with red and blue names). Have a blast!

okay fine ;__; i hope it'll be alright if i'll just pm you that shit whenever i have it done? THOUGH IT WONT BE SOON SO DONT GET TOO EXCITED ABOUT IT :Р

Hahahaha yeah do that ^^ I'll remind you when it takes TOO long ;P

Hey there, welcome to MH!! Nice bands you have there~ I love DIAURA and MEJIBRAY *__*

Anyway, enjoy your time in here :3

Yaay *-*

we are already friends because cps and mbhi *___*

also welcome, please join us in the chat sometime. We also use a site called plug.dj to share music and videos while we chat, so we all hope to see you around~!

Yaay I love them *-* & thanks I'll keep that in mind :3

giphy.gif

Yooooooooooooooooo. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff members (ppl with red and blue names). Have a blast!

kk ^^;; soooo when are you going to post your video? 

I don't know .. in one day, one week, in a year? xD

what about you??

I don't know .. in one day, one week, in a year? xD

what about you??

ugh one year is too long, i might die until there :( never know for sure when you live in such shithole like this. 

i'll do it asap. whenever i'll have a good camera ^^

we are about to go on plug now if you're free

unfortunately I can only at 8pm for today, I guess? I don't now what time it is where you live ^^

We have 10 am now and I've to do breakfast for my brother xD

ugh one year is too long, i might die until there :( never know for sure when you live in such shithole like this. 

i'll do it asap. whenever i'll have a good camera ^^

Then shut yourself in your room until I finished the Vidoe HAHA :3

you can use your smartphone too :D belive me it's easyer that way I had so many problems when I wanted to upload a video from my NIKON -.-

Then shut yourself in your room until I finished the Vidoe HAHA :3

you can use your smartphone too :D belive me it's easyer that way I had so many problems when I wanted to upload a video from my NIKON -.-

okey :3 

hmm, i guess so. but still i better wait for your video until i start making mine. i've never did that before D;

Me neither XD I already hate to introduce myself in class I just don't know what to say beside my name and age xD

well let's see how it will go :P

hehe.. eeeeh.. yeah I didn't do it till now sorry ><

I've been busy with school etc.   ._. sorry D:

but-but-but the video is more important than school! ;__;

the days are getting insanely long when you have to wait for something, you know D;

Oh I know what you mean D: but there's only 1 week left until I've summer holidays then 

I'll have a lot of sparetime to do the video (: but what about YOU?? haven't we agreed that BOTH of us do a video?

okey :3 at least now i know how much is left for me to suffer ;D

i'll do mine soon too! i'm just waiting for yours so i could make a proper one and do not look totally lame ;__;

Hahahah yeah I watched some other videos to see how I should do it :P

but give me some questions you have I don't know what to talk about?

What would you like to know??

well you can tell like everything? :D i mean stuff you like, your hobbies, what are your favorite things etc. whatever you are comfortable to talk about ^w^