Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIAURA new one-coin single & album release

it is announced at DIAURA one-man live tour "Into the【deep】Core~Awakening Menace~" tour final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/07/06 that their new one-coin single "blind message" will be released at 2014/09/03 (1 song, 540yen), and their new full album "Triangle" will be released at 2014/11/26, although details have not yet announced

btw they will hold yo-ka birthday presents live "Evil's Night Party" at Shimokitazawa GARDEN at 2014/10/31, countdown live "Dictorial Countdown 2014-2015" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/12/31, and their presents live tour "Vanishing the Triangle Vision" since Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/11/30 and up to tour final at Nakano SUNPLAZA at 2015/01/31

SET-LIST at 2014/07/06:

01.メナス(menace)
02.胎動(taidou)
03.赤い虚像(akai kyozou)
04.Beautiful Creature
05.DOGMA
06.Silent Majority
07.anti people
08.境界線(kyoukaisen)
09.残月の灯(zangetsu no akari)
10.ホライゾン(horizon)
11.Ms.Psycho
12.an Insanity
13.deadly number
14.イノセント(innocent)
15.TRIGGER

EN1
drums solo
01.カオスプレイ(chaos play)
02.Vanity Lips
03.blind message
04.MASTER

EN2
01.歪む球体(yugamu kyuutai)

yo-ka has composed various new songs to be played at his solo live at Saitama HALL at 2014/08/13

yo-ka line-up at 2014/08/13:
Vo.yo-ka (DIAURA)
Gt.佳衣(kei) (DIAURA)
Gt.柊-shu- (ex-Rêve)
Ba.氷牙(hyoga) (ex-Megaromania)
Dr.勇(yuu) (ex-DIAURA)

Artwork for blind message:

blind%20message.jpg

Here we go, more 紅い糸.

Anyway... FOCUS was absolutely amazing, possibly my favourite album of 2013, so I hope Triangle is just as awesome, if not, better!

I'm so glad to hear I wasn't the only one totally I love with Focus, honestly it was enough I change my overall opinion of them after getting kind of bored with them prior to.

their new single "blind message" has been available for download through dwango since 2014/09/03

btw they will hold their free mini live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/09/03 19:30, for which attendants are required to present their new single "blind message" being bought

limited edition TYPE A (7,500yen) of their new album "Triangle" will include CD+LIVE DVD, limited edition TYPE B (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD (including 2 PVs), and regular edition (1,979yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Triangle Vision(SE)
02.ID
03.Menace
04.モラトリアム(moratorium)
05.新世界(shinsekai)
06.Hypnosis
07.Case of Massmurder
08.Silent Majority
09.アリア(aria)
10.解離(kairi)
11.ホライゾン(horizon)
12.自壊(jikai)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
Ains PRESENTS
DIAURA TOUR 2014「Into the【deep】Core~Awakening Menace~」TOUR URA-FINAL
2014.08.16 at SHIBUYA QUATTRO
SE.~Into the Core~
01.TRIGGER
02.Menace
03.赤い虚像(akai kyozou)
04.Cult
05.Silent Majority
06.anti people
07.Virgin Mary
08.Vanity Lips
09.SIRIUS
10.歪む球体(yugamu kyuutai)
11.ホライゾン(horizon)
12.Beautiful Creature
13.blind message
14.deadly number
15.Garden of Eden
16.MASTER

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
01.モラトリアム(moratorium) (PV)
02.blind message (PV)

all_new.jpg

The title of the video says its for 2015! I was about to ask why the hell would they wait so long!?!? lol. I'm glad it was just a mistake. Can't wait!

Holy shit, the standard version's only $19?! Cool! Might buy my own copy for that price.

I was kinda hoping that there wouldn't be an opening SE; I'm getting tired of those, and Code:0 was a fantastic way to open up FOCUS...

...... well now that all the complaining is out of the way... ZOMFG I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS!! And OMG 自壊's gonna be on it! I knew it would be a last song. I wonder if it'll be longer, maybe the demo version put out last year was just a snippet?

Now to decide if I want to listen to the PV preview, or wait 'til I get the album.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

0:21 Yo-ka tied up >:333 XD

Sounds good so far. Lookin' forward to it. :)

agree!! & I love the Outfits *-* Kei's hair looks so great!! even if I can't see much of it in the SPOT

So that spot is awesome, a bit like Menace and the video looks solid.

Not to take away from it, but does Yo-ka's hairstyle seem like his adaption of Tzk in TBB? Even the jacket a little bit, good style anyway

is that short hair original?

Sign in to follow this