Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LIV'ERT PV DVD & new album "ANIMA" release

it is announced at LIV'ERT free one-man live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2014/07/01 that their PV DVD "Psycho Resonance" will be released at 2014/11/26 (3,240yen, limited 1000), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "Moratorium" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2014/10/22

their new full album "ANIMA" will be released at 2015/01/21 (3,240yen, limited 1000), which will include CD+booklet (12 pages) and will be sold in advance at their one-man live "Spiral of the Anima" at 2014/12/05

SET-LIST at 2014/07/01:

01.Proof of Waste
02.リフレイン(refrain)
03.Regret
04.Corruption
05.D・I・S
06.Fears
07.Alive
08.Circle of sorrow
09.輪廻の虚空(rinne no kokuu)
10.Black out
11.Void

Guest Magatsu

Kiwamu really loves to release pv dvd's now isn't?!

But full album... gonna listen to it at spotify ^o^

I'm still hoping he will overcome how weak his clean singing is now, as strange as D.I.S was, I give him a lot of credit for exposing his weaknesses in a reasonable way (doesn't detract from the composition) showing he doesn't want to be just a screamer.

LIV'ERT just reminds me in quite a few ways of UnsraW. good vocal effort despite a limited range enforces that feeling too. I really like these guys.

i think he sings like that on purpose which is why i like it. you can tell it's him. i think they should go dio tho

"ANIMA" [track list]
01.Appearance
02.Dim the animus
03.Circle of sorrow
04.アネモネ(anemone)
05.静寂の棘(seijaku no toge)
06.Regret
07.Alive
08.蜃気楼(shinkirou)
09.Proof of Waste
10.Psycho
11.螺旋(rasen)

70726f647563742f32303134313131365f666439

now that they finally besides the tracklist also revealed the coverart and the release date i have to say although i am very excited for the album i am kinda speechless/disappointed that "regular" buyers have to wait over 1 month to also buy it.

like srsly why does it take them so long to make it available in CDshops!?... but anyways the artwork looks badass!

What the actual... hell??? The new songs sound worse than invaded rot... and that sounded like it was recorded in a toaster....

The topic has been created to speak about the album, so that's what we do. I bought all their previous CD and love the band, so I just express my disappointment.

Keep this type of thoughts to yourself.

-___________-

You misunderstand me!

I say; if its for you a disappointment that it doesn't matter since you always can check it out at the release date at spotify for FREE.

I really don't give a shit if you don't like something.

Sign in to follow this