09.Psycho
10.リフレイン(refrain)
11.Circle of sorrow
12.輪廻の虚空(rinne no kokuu)
13.Black out

EN1
01.Void
02.Fears

^ Sucks ASS. Cheap PV, Mukuro's autotuned vocals and muffled screams are godawful, guitars are weak, and drums are too damn loud. I turned it off after only a minute and a half into the video. This band had a lot of potential, until they went to Starwave.

Fuck Starwave. :/

No bullshit.... its not.

since there are still bands who sing with full power.

Its their own choice to agree with kiwamu ideas and stuff. They also can say no. Bjt they are simply to stupid to believe everything...

So in the end its their own choice.

Never listened to this band till now. The MV for "ALIVE" seemed cool at first... I really liked the music until he started growling in such a mellow rock song. He should've sang that song instead of growling it without the auto tune. & I have nothing positive to say about "FEARS".  The cover for the SLIPKNOT song was really good. Will keep an eye on these guys. Maybe with time they will release something I enjoy that's good like that cover song.

I agree lmao I'll probably listen to the Sic cover more than anything on Anima...

My fav by them overall is still VOIIIID. I liked D.I.S. A lot though

Regret, Proof of waste, Circle of sorrow, Union and Alive... since then it's been disappointment upon disappointment.

This cover sounds.. decent.. I guess.. just wish they'd pull themselves together for once.

Sign in to follow this