Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

CocoRosie

Lemonade Music Video:

tu3EcAHdHlE

This is CocoRosie. I like their beards. Do you like their beards? Anyway, they've been around for a like 5-6 years or something. They were ranked 16th most influential artist of the the decade. They've been touring and making music non-stop since their debut and are amazing. Their music is often categorized as Freak Folk and they incorporate tons of styles into their music from opera to blues to hip hop. The group was started by two sisters, Bianca (Coco) and Sierra (Rosie) Casady. Sierra was studying to be an Opera singer in France at the Conservatoire de Paris. Well, until Bianca showed up and they recorded their first album in the bathroom of a small apartment. They just released their 4th album Grey Oceans.

Rainbow Warriors Music Video:

(Actually, since this band originated in France they should be moved to European... @_@ Total brain fart.)

Double post because I don't give a fuck.

p5WNmb4lznc

CocoRosie Werewolf dance interpretation. FUCKIN' AMAZING. Even though I don't approve of the censoring of the lyrics but I guess since they are kids it was necessary.

Lyrics originally go:

"Broken sundown fatherless show down. Gun hip, swollen lip, bottle sip, yeah I suck dick. Loose grip on gravity falls. Sky blinding tumbling walls."

@Rammy: Why? What made you almost cry? If it was Lemonade that song has two conflicting emotions. Sadness over death and happiness through memory of ones you loved. If you want to hear a truly sad song check out their song Animals.

yy6X24zW2L8

@Sen: Because it's a stuffed dead fox? xD

they're awesome. gypsies are awesome <3

what was that glittery pink stuffs suppose to interpreted as?

withering vagina? cos, you know those two elderly women. :mrgreen:

I was addicted to them for a year. Now it's more of a normal thing. But still, they're so artistic. They're right after Metric in my list.

KwZx-udWuxI

I marveled at days that're gold,
Tales of a grass widow,
When I was young I thought I'd be more than just a fantasy,
I wanna be this,
I wanna be that,
A big black dog with the soul of a cat.
The blue eyed devil inside of me,
He wont leave,
He's buried deep.

Sign in to follow this