hi there!

i'm jana from germany. i've been a member for months already, but never got around to introducing myself or really posting on here. i'm normally known as thond around the internet, don't know why i'm missing the o here, stupidity perhaps.

i've been into japanese music for some time and have favourites across all genres. as m-h is vk-focused: i'm not too well-up on recent bands but mucc, merry and metronome are some old loves, as well as deadman. if we are talking 90s vk, glay has always been my favourite band (to the point where i can't really explain it). luna sea deserve a special mention as well now that they reunited, haven't been so into a band for a really long time. i guess being a fake? and J fan helps with that.

other than that, i love garage rock, all kinds of ska, punk, crossover, electronic music...doesn't matter, as long as the melodies work for me. if you want to read more band names, check out my  last.fm or the list of gigs i went to.

recently i've been into writing about jmusic and gathering concert info on my blog (german only, sorry, but there are videos, so...). i also have a tumblr, but that's mostly filled with fashion and random things.

so yeah, nice to meet you! i look forward to posting on here!

Heya! Welcome on MH :)

I hope you'll have a good time here! Join us sometime in the MH chat when you have time ( ^ . - )

wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! it's especially nice to find fellow deadman fans here, i still hope mako comes out of hiding someday again...but until that i'll just enjoy god and death stars.

glad to hear you like my tumblr, fitear! i'll check yours and follow back!