Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD live cancellation

ViViD live "THE PENDULUM~ALIVE~" since Zepp Fukuoka at 2014/05/23 and up to Zepp Sapporo at 2014/06/05 will be cancelled due to wrist injuries of Dr.Ko-ki

They decided to hold a party in a club to celebrate Ko-ki's birthday, where they would play as DJ.

Well, first the fans had troubles to get in because of their ages (they didnt say anything about it before start selling tickets) and also the police went there.

After the members played in a relllllllllly boring way , and they all got drunk and got crazy. They weren't nice with the fans and just wanted to flirt with their gurls in front of the fans.

So everyone was like "did i pay for this shit?" "its okay to have a private life, get drunk and flirt around but why invite fans to see that?" "i didnt want to see the members like this"

Result, 80% of the ppl there left ViViD fanbase (which wasnt big recently) so i wonder how they'll leave this situation now.

Im not accusing them or anything, just heard that this tour wasnt selling well so it sounded like a  coincidence to me.

They decided to hold a party in a club to celebrate Ko-ki's birthday, where they would play as DJ.

Well, first the fans had troubles to get in because of their ages (they didnt say anything about it before start selling tickets) and also the police went there.

After the members played in a relllllllllly boring way , and they all got drunk and got crazy. They weren't nice with the fans and just wanted to flirt with their gurls in front of the fans.

So everyone was like "did i pay for this shit?" "its okay to have a private life, get drunk and flirt around but why invite fans to see that?" "i didnt want to see the members like this"

Result, 80% of the ppl there left ViViD fanbase (which wasnt big recently) so i wonder how they'll leave this situation now.

Im not accusing them or anything, just heard that this tour wasnt selling well so it sounded like a  coincidence to me.

That is hilarious. 

They weren't nice to their fans? I know that whole performance is clearly unacceptable sounding, but that one part really made me sad. I feel ashamed to have tried to defend this band when people called them cheap and crap now. If you can't be nice, loving and accepting to your own fanbase, how can you expect to even have any fans and be respected and liked? -.-

They weren't nice to their fans? I know that whole performance is clearly unacceptable sounding, but that one part really made me sad. I feel ashamed to have tried to defend this band when people called them cheap and crap now. If you can't be nice, loving and accepting to your own fanbase, how can you expect to even have any fans and be respected and liked? -.-

Well, we read it on the internet so it must be true...

Not to mention they had another birthday event since...

Anyway. I didn't see it posted but their live in Mexico was postponed due to the protests over 43 students going missing. Refunds are available though the band still maintains that they will eventually play a show there.

Sign in to follow this