Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Hip-Hop] Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne

Lil+Wayne+LilWayne.png

Lil Wayne has always been one of my favorite American MC's. He's the founder of Young Money Records, which is probably my favorite hip-hop label and best crews! They even released one album together as Young Money, "We Are Young Money" which had two singles in the top 10 on the US Charts.

Anyway, anyone else like him, he just dropped a new album this week "I Am Not a Human Being". It was a great comeback after whatever his last wannabe rock album was, lol. It's pretty good though! If you've never listened, you should just give him a chance. Especially if you already like hip-hop!

~ Right Above It (feat. Drake) from the new album

~ Bedrock (Young Money)

Not amazing or anything, but he has a few decent songs. But this is the type of Hio Hop that I get tired of extremely fast. The modern poppy sounding Hip Hop with boring productions and bellow avarage rappers. Not my cup of tea. Do love Hip Hop though, but I fall more back to the 80's and 90's as well as some good stuff from the last 10 years such as Swollen Members, Promoe, Jedi Mind Tricks and such. Less pop, better production, waaaaaaaaay better rappers and waaaaaaaaay better song writing...in my ears at least.

i did not really into him,

don't like his rap is all.

his rapping style that sounds lazy is really iritating for me, is been awhile since loon does that. which i hate as well.

maybe the most bearable was his collabo with Madonna in revolver and with weezeer in can't stop partying.

btw his tear drops tattoes are awesome, though the way he coping it and the meaning behind tear drop shape tattoo is not too cool... :(

edit: oh also, drake shouldn't rap at all. srsly. cos he can't do rhyme.

i always nearly cried laughing everytime his songs are up on the radio.

Sign in to follow this