Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ONE OK ROCK new song "Mighty Long Fall"

their new maxi single "Mighty Long Fall / Decision" will be released at 2014/07/30 (1,296yen)

[track list]
01.Mighty Long Fall
02.Decision
03.Pieces of Me

10462558_668412606572223_267005660006265

The wait is over! 
One Ok Rock will release a new single entitled "Mighty Long Fall / Decision " on July 30, 2014!
This single contains tracks produced by both John Feldmann and Arnold Lanni with mixes by Chris Lord-Alge. 

Track list
1: Mighty Long Fall
2: Decision
3: Pieces of Me

source; https://www.facebook.com/ONEOKROCK

WHO ELSE IS SUPER STOKED????

The video is CRAZY good. The song, not so much.

I can't get into this overproduced stuff. It seems it really won't stop with their last album, sadly.

The single is a double A side, and this is obviously an OST worthy song (which it is, considering it's for Kenshin). I like it though, but I hope they can keep it fresh if they decide to go more into this direction from now on.

Idk, I'm really digging this. Is it instrumentally bare and more electronically driven than most of their songs? Yeah. They did make it work very nicely here IMO. 

I can really feel some passion through this song and all the sounds were used accordingly, nothing really felt like it was added on there just for posterity's sake. I hope they stick a little more to their rock style than this but I don't mind this occasional dabble into this spectrum of music. I find myself grooving a lot to this song.

The one thing I kept thinking is that this felt like ONE OK ROCK's version of a darker 30 Seconds To Mars's recent album single and the fact that both videos end with colored substances thrown at them in slow motion doesn't help me not feel that way xD

Sign in to follow this