yea i guess so. but more of them need to talk and post and stuff..cause if not the number is pointless then. well at least to me it is.

Kiwi, is 9:00 late for you or something? O_o

lol

The more the merrier!

XD

No, but seeing as to the fact that I wake up at 5:30 every morning, I like getting to bed by atleast 10. . .

Oh man, it's really hard for me to stay up late now for some reason, a lot of the times I pass out at like 10 too, but I'm really active during the day, but teh other night we (my roommates and I) stayed out till like 8 in the morning partying, lol.

Oh man, it's really hard for me to stay up late now for some reason, a lot of the times I pass out at like 10 too, but I'm really active during the day, but teh other night we (my roommates and I) stayed out till like 8 in the morning partying, lol.

Well, my days've been really tiring recently. But my body rejects sleep when I'm laying down. .___. So sometimes I don't even get to fall asleep 'til about between 11 - 12. Then I wake up at 5:30. . . So that's like, 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 hours of sleep. When I need 8. That's a -big- difference.

D00d. xD

I haven't stayed up that long in -forever-.

And I agree with Ito:

PARTY AMINAL!

Yesterday in school, we had a 2 hour delay at the last minute.

So, -.-; I couldn't go back to sleep. . . I just stayed on the computer xD.

And, there were roughly 5 or 6 kids in each class because my school is made up of 5 school districts, and 2 of them were closed. The other 3, 1/2 of the kids just stayed home.

Why is life so cruel?

Why do I not have a brain, so I could've asked to stay home.

The world may never know. . .