Ah, you're so lucky.

When/if I do go to Japan, whenever, all I really want to do is go to like as many lives as I can, lol and I will be satisfied. :D

and i love my -not new- friend kazu x3

by chance you aren't talking about me are you? Because there's been 1 too many times where someone was mentioning me and i didn't know it because i thought they were talking about someone else, LOL!

Also my friend and I want to go to japan sometime, and brazil. We'd need to save up first though, but hopefully within 5 years we can

^ _ ^

I will have to go to Japan someday if I truely plan on getting my back piece. The only artist who meets my standards to do the work lives in Japan. XD

by chance you aren't talking about me are you? Because there's been 1 too many times where someone was mentioning me and i didn't know it because i thought they were talking about someone else' date=' LOL!

Also my friend and I want to go to japan sometime, and brazil. We'd need to save up first though, but hopefully within 5 years we can

^ _ ^ [/quote']

What's in Brazil, besides sh0gu, lol.

by chance you aren't talking about me are you? Because there's been 1 too many times where someone was mentioning me and i didn't know it because i thought they were talking about someone else' date=' LOL!

^ _ ^ [/quote']

ahh, no, not you XD

i couldn't call you my old friend even if i wanted ;_;

in 5 years - sure you can!

hope by that time i'll have a husband or a boyfriend with looooots of money that i can go to Japan too, lol

Awww, lol. XD I hope you get a husband or bf with loooooots (even added an extra "o") money.

@spike "What's in Brazil, besides sh0gu, lol." *slides towards u* *whispers* ..... what's shogu? *looks around suspiciously*

im painting in photoshop.... woot... lol.. when im done ill put the picture in the art section... if i ever finnish.. :unsure:

okay,since i haven't got trace of the nuubs...

er, can i do the welcoming here?

heh~ as if anyone can stop me.LOL

WELCOME TO THOSE WHO NEEDS TO BE WELCOMED!!!

oyea,me done...xD

X JAPAN has just announced a brand new song 10 years after they disbanded. As confirmed by Yoshiki.net, hide-city.net, and XJapan.ne.jp, the song "I.V." will be the end title for the movie SAW IV!

Random subject change, but, I wonder which unordinary foodthings would taste good covered in chocolate...

I'd go to Brazil for Shogu.

I only see what I want to see.

And I found the prove that you totally love Shogu!

And I think that many things would actually taste worse covered with chocolate xD

It would taste bad, and way too sugary. Same time >:3

I'd go to Brazil for Shogu. And I'd go to Finland for you.

Both for completely different reasons obviously.

I'd go to Brazil for Shogu. And I'd go to Finland for you.

Both for completely different reasons obviously.

And I'd come to UK for you.

And the men with hairy hats.