Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-NEGA Gt.SAN new band "the:Ø" has formed

I expected a nega type sound. Buuut I guess JIN already called dibs.....

Thank god they don't sound like nega.

Anyway, there's the black swan for people who like nega, and we have this for people who prefer something different. Everyone's happy :P

Anyway, there's the black swan for people who like nega, and we have this for people who prefer something different. Everyone's happy :P

You don't get it. I'd actually rather THE BLACK SWAN, this band and w/e other project the ex-bassist and drummer of NEGA come up with to sound like NEGA.

You don't get it. I'd actually rather THE BLACK SWAN, this band and w/e other project the ex-bassist and drummer of NEGA come up with to sound like NEGA.

I'm absolutely JIN brought NEGA's sound with him. NEGA was and will be forever my #1 and the fact that JIN has brought that whole NEGA esque with him just makes me feel happy.

I'm absolutely JIN brought NEGA's sound with him. NEGA was and will be forever my #1 and the fact that JIN has brought that whole NEGA esque with him just makes me feel happy.

Yes, but the lyrical aspect is totes different, plus NEGA's awesomely talented drummer is unfortunately not with them, which means no piano parts and more elaborated compositions. THE BLACK SWAN is indeed almost the same thing as NEGA but it lacks some of NEGA's charms. THE BLACK SWAN is more br00tal. Not that I have anything against it, but I miss the "overdramaticness" of NEGA.

Yes, but the lyrical aspect is totes different, plus NEGA's awesomely talented drummer is unfortunately not with them, which means no piano parts and more elaborated compositions. THE BLACK SWAN is indeed almost the same thing as NEGA but it lacks some of NEGA's charms. THE BLACK SWAN is more br00tal. Not that I have anything against it, but I miss the "overdramaticness" of NEGA.

I Miss JIN's raw banshee scream, it isnt the same in THE BLACK SWAN it's as if it's....drowned out. THE BLACK SWAN also has piano part's well in THE HOPELESS....But you're right 100% about Yuu. His drumming was amazing. I'm still waiting for THE BLACK SWAN to top NEO DESTRUCTION. That song is absolutely one of NEGA's best.

I Miss JIN's raw banshee scream, it isnt the same in THE BLACK SWAN it's as if it's....drowned out. THE BLACK SWAN also has piano part's well in THE HOPELESS....But you're right 100% about Yuu. His drumming was amazing. I'm still waiting for THE BLACK SWAN to top NEO DESTRUCTION. That song is absolutely one of NEGA's best.

My thoughts exactly. Everytime I see something new from THE BLACK SWAN I expect stuff in the vein of NEO DESTRUCTION too.

My thoughts exactly. Everytime I see something new from THE BLACK SWAN I expect stuff in the vein of NEO DESTRUCTION too.

I feel THE HOPELESS will be on it's level somewhat, it sounds very NEGA esque to me and if NEGA was indeed still around they would've done the song better.

So you like something that we have already heard a thousand of time ?! Well...

This band isn't "different". This a basic non-inspired pop-rock band.

Sign in to follow this