Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ミサルカ(misaruka) LIVE DVD & mini album release

ミサルカ(misaruka) LIVE DVD "D.C." will be released at 2014/06/11 (4,320yen), which will include scene of rui birthday live "Compleanno" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2014/03/04

[track list]
01.-Sin-
02.-Curse of Contract-
03.-Forbidden-
04.-Prince-
05.-False & Truth-
06.-Juliet-
07.-Jester-
08.-Rasen-
09.-L'oiseau blue-
10.-Amakusa-
11.-Violet-
12.-My dear rose-

their re-recording mini album "-Ancient ReBORN-" will be released at 2014/07/09 (3,240yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "-Amakusa-" PV)

[CD track list]
01.-Amakusa-
02.-Gilia-
03.-Troy-
04.-Violet-
05.-Curse of Contract-

btw they will hold their one-man live "The Butterfly Effect~In the Romeo & Juliet~" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/11/12

They make a lot of PV, and i love PV ^_^ I try to get all their PV on DVD, i was able to get many of their PV-DVD, but this time, i'm not sure i will be able to get it::: it's limited to 100 copy and it seems to be not available for sale on the label online store -_-' i don't think i'll be able find it on auction websites too, i should ask the label to buy a copy of this DVD oversea even if i know they'll refuse.

Edit: I just sent an email to see if they can sell the dvd.

Edit 2: And i got an answer. They can't sell these 2 PV, not surprising but i tried. I hope that later they'll release another compilation of PV, with these 2 PV -_- or to have the chance to find a copy of this live distributed.

Sign in to follow this