Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

BORN-BLACK DEAD MUZIC

Just one word. f-AWESOME :wub:

should give it a try again for this band if you hate their previous releases.

9/10

I really love "white harmony" in this version.Its very catchy!

end/

Loved every track. 10/10

Born are maybe one of my fave bands at the moment,

the mini album is my fav out of the three they've released.

AWESOME!! The previews for this one sounded kind of boring, but all of the songs were great. I was worried about the re-recording of white harmony as this is one of my favorite songs, but it did not differ too much at all. They have quickly become one of my favorite bands and I loved all 3 mini releases. Good job BORN, I hope all of your future releases continue to impress me. 9/10

I hope they don't go major anytime soon, so many of my fave bands

went major and now i can't stand them! Hope this doesn't happen to Born.

AWESOME!! The previews for this one sounded kind of boring, but all of the songs were great. I was worried about the re-recording of white harmony as this is one of my favorite songs, but it did not differ too much at all. They have quickly become one of my favorite bands and I loved all 3 mini releases. Good job BORN, I hope all of your future releases continue to impress me. 9/10

I bet you haven't listened to "the fragrance noise" and "sakura". These two are most beautiful songs released from them EVER

I hope they don't go major anytime soon, so many of my fave bands

went major and now i can't stand them! Hope this doesn't happen to Born.

I hope they will go major. They deserves it. :wub: o btw,they are now known as "BORN" after joining PSC.

I bet you haven't listened to "the fragrance noise" and "sakura". These two are most beautiful songs released from them EVER

I have heard those songs. I agree they are beautiful, but white harmony was that first song that made me really pay attention to them so it holds a special place for me. There has not been a song from them that I have not liked :) I too hope they go major.

/ SO MUCH AWESOME RELEASE! BORN AWESOME BAND, MY FAVORITE! :hyper:

Haha, here's my review:

- I had my speculations for this song when the PV preview was released, they were okay. The song's intro really caught me off guard, I'm more than sure BORN has never done anything like that. It's a good start though; intro follows into the average BORN build-up riff + Ryouga's scream/yell, which I have to admit sounded very good. Cue the heavy + groovy verse, backed up by KIFUMI's great bass-lines. Then the chorus plays in; it's pleasant, but it sounds very misplaced and doesn't flow that great with the song's verses. Guitar solo also wasn't that impressive at all. Overall the song is good, but minor things could have easily been fixed/replaced to make the song much better (chorus and guitar solo.)

4/5

BUZZ - The song launches off strong, but looses it's flair far too early. After the intro the song begins to sound very reminiscent... we've heard this before? Oh wait! it's "" again? Both of the build-up riffs from the two songs sound nearly identical, which doesn't sound very good considering one of the songs is played after the other. Apart from that, the song really doesn't have anything going for it. It's not bad, but it's not special in any way.

3/5

white harmony - Great to hear the song has been remastered, as you can hear it much clearer now. Still a very good song, but that's about it. Not much changed, and I think that's what the only problem is. Was it really necessary to remaster a song that had already been released twice? I feel as if another song could have been chosen to take this song's place, one song that come's to mind is "Rotten cherry". Remastered, "Rotten cherry" would have fit in perfectly with the rest of the album. This doesn't necessarily mean that "white harmony" was bad, it just means that another song could have just as easily taken this spot, and done a much better job with it.

3½/5

[b.D.M] - Here we go! BORN brings in more of the genuine craziness that they've displayed before, and delivers a great song again. K plays an insane punk-rock riff, followed by Ryouga's varying vocal display, and the guitar solo was okay at best. I rarely ever enjoy songs in which the entire band chants/yells, but BORN executed it very well. Overall "[b.D.M]" is a fun song, that must be amazing live; definitely my favorite from the release.

4½/5

BLACK DEAD MUZIC - 3½/5

BLACK DEAD MUZIC > BLACK BORN MARKET > BLACK THEORY MANIA

Fuck all you haters who still blab on: "BORN R'NT KAWAII-DESU NO MORE CUZ PSC COMPANY! NYA NYA ;^;" At this rate I only expect greater things from BORN; no the mini albums weren't mindbogglingly amazing, but they really were good. Looking forward to any future releases from these guys! *fingers crossed for a live DVD!*

Still gotta listen it. Is it better than the other two mini's?

This one much better imo but I LIKE ALL the 3 singles. Anyway,you gotta love BORN. they are really awesome. :mrgreen:

They never struck a cord with me until this release. I thought thier songs fell just a little shy. But this release was really great. Very catchy fun songs on here. This band is definitely going places :D

Lets just hope its not the same place mucc and Girugamesh are at.

Mucc and girugamesh's relevance to BORN? There is none.

/I feel as if another song could have been chosen to take this song's place, one song that come's to mind is "Rotten cherry". Remastered, "Rotten cherry" would have fit in perfectly with the rest of the album.

THIS!! I loved that song. I think they need to re-record every song from that album; as the album was good but the production sucked. I too hope they release a DVD soon. I am sure they will have more releases now as PSC tends to roll out the releases on a regular basis.

I am sure they will have more releases now as PSC tends to roll out the releases on a regular basis.

lets just hope that the quality wont suffer cause born never really was a band which released many things in a short time. there was always like half a year till a year between the releases, even if it were just singles.

I am sure they will have more releases now as PSC tends to roll out the releases on a regular basis.

lets just hope that the quality wont suffer cause born never really was a band which released many things in a short time. there was always like half a year till a year between the releases, even if it were just singles.

I still can't decide which album is my favourite...

This was awesome

10/10

Mean either, That's why i just ordered all 3!

Can't wait to hold them in my hands <3

Sign in to follow this