Trombe

INHALE Dr.藤森達哉 & Vo.山口諒 will depart

INHALE Dr.藤森達哉(fujimori tatsuya) will depart after their live at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2014/05/03 due to his career and family reasons, and Vo.山口諒(yamaguchi ryo) will depart after their live at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2014/08/10 due to his different musical directions, and the remaining members consider that the band will NOT disband

Dr.金本安生(kanemoto yasuo)(Shatter Silence) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Kichijouji CRESCENDO at 2014/07/12

Can't say I'm surprised about ryo leaving. Three bands is a bit much + INHALE hasn't been very active. I was beginning to wonder what was up... But still, I'm a bit bummed, I had wanted to see him in INHALE again but I guess Unveil will have to do since they're starting up activities again.. Still curious about what his other band RINEN is about. 

So their full album, what'll become of that?

Oh well, fingers crossed their previous one will get back with them, still my favorite vocalist they've had.

they have started audition for recruiting a new vocal.... again.... so if you are in japan and want to try send an email to : [email protected]

with this information : name, age gender, singing history, favorite artists, self-appeal, on presenting the photos and the sound source

(With url of your Youtube channel or sound in WAV or MP3)

I wonder what happens in this band... since every vocalist they've had just.. leaves, very suddenly. Do they abuse them or something?

^Well to be fair, the second one didn't seem like he wanted to leave - it was supposedly a family emergency or something, and the first one stuck around for a pretty long time and seems to still be friends with them.