Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

E'm~grief~ will be indefinitely on hiatus

it is correct that Cecir has mentioned in E'm blog at 2011/06/16 that he has played a song "Marriage" with ex-MERE REVEIL member in the wedding, and in his next post at 2011/06/17, he has mentioned about considering to perform with members of his ex-band (which disbanded in 2001/06, i.e. MERE REVEIL) again later (if I recall right, he has used the word "revive"), but 20 minutes after his posting, such post was changed to Amember-restricted one (i.e. last post in the blog which might be not read by inartistic)

as there is no confirmation to hold that live, I use the clause "it appears..."

ex-E'm~grief~ Dr.摩珠(maju) session "電波女と青春男(denpaonna to seishunotoko)" will perform at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2011/10/08

"電波女と青春男(denpaonna to seishunotoko)" members:

Vo.H・BrahmaN (ex-亟彩フイルム(gokusai film)-->仏滅ヘッドロック(butsumetsu headlock)-->ウツセミ(utsusemi))

Gt.葉月†銀(hazuki ginga) (ex-Sinkro-->ドロップ(drop)-->シルバリズム(silverhythm)-->the WoRLD-->the JADE)

Gt.yuno (ex-heavenly-->Rosario)

Ba.宗-sou- (ex-treize-->うたヵたo(utakata)-->亟彩フイルム(gokusai film)-->Lad)

Dr.摩珠(maju) (ex-ENEMY ZERO-->BABYLON(support)-->SIVA(support)-->時空海賊SEVEN SEAS(jikuukaizoku SEVEN SEAS)-->E'm~grief~)

OMFG! SO TOTALLY STOKED FOR THEIR COMEBACK YOU GUYZ! I haven't bought any cd's in a long time, but I'll have to support E'm on their next release. :D

I couldn't be happier. This happened just when I started to fall away from v-kei. There still seems to be hope. I'll look forward to their future.

Cecir has mentioned that リタ(rita), Cecir & ユーゼ(yu-ze) have composed new songs for E'm~grief~...but when to resume activities?

Sign in to follow this