Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new album "PHASE 2" release

it is announced at Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas one-man live at Kobe World Hall at 2014/03/23 that their new album "PHASE 2" will be released at 2014/08/06 (2,700yen)

Digging the new font for their name. So excited for this, I hope there's a song here that beats the break in Scream Hard as you Can. This song is already looking to be part of a bitchin album. I love how they are letting some of the guitar riffs shine, the backup vocals by the guitarist is more prominent, and the crazy beat changes.

[track list]
01.Are You Ready to Blast Off?
02.Rave-up Tonight
03.Swing It!!
04.Thunderclap
05.Interlude
06.Virtue and Vice
07.Nail the Shit Down
08.Rain Inside Your Eyes
09.Counterattack by the Sesame Sized Bodies
10.Flutter of Cherry Blossom
11.Stay as Who You Are

prizes for applying subscription ticket enclosed in their new album "PHASE 2" will be as follows:

prize A (limited 300) - LIVE DVD of First One Man Show 2014 at Kobe World Hall
prize B (limited 10) - SCHECTER Sxun Model Guitar
prize C (limited 1) - Taiki set (boots & guitar broken during album recording)

There was a guitar broken during recording? Am I understanding that right? And they're giving that to one luck winner who pre-orders Type C

And they're giving that to one luck winner who pre-orders Type C

No, there's only one type of the album, and with it you get a subscription ticket, which, if you apply it, gives you the chance to win one of those prizes. At least that's what i understood from what Trombe said

This whole song is on point, goddamn!!! That intro though~ and a keyboard solo!!

Dig the whole tempo change after the solos, this is probably their most melodic song both with the vocals and the guitars that isn't a ballad

Sign in to follow this