Sign in to follow this  
Youko_o

Hey guys! XD

So... I created my account here last year but never introduced myself. Shame on me, right?

I've been listening to japanese music since 2010, and on the first day of 2011 my sister (she's actually a friend, but I consider her as a sister XD) showed me Stray Cat by alice nine. (I like writing their name this way even if they don't use it anymore). First time I saw them I couldn't believe they were all men haha, but then I got used to it, met more visual kei and non-visual kei japanese bands and here I am. I am addicted to japanese rock and metal (not all bands and subgenres, but ok) probably because I like japanese language and vocals. Japanese vocals use to be different from another countries, right? 

You can call me just Youko. I use Youko_o here cause I couldn't use just Youko >:

I am a dude from Brazil and I enjoy to discuss music with people from around the world. I already do that on EdohSama's chatbox sometimes XD

My favorite bands are certainly DELUHI and GALEYD, followed by ALSDEAD, D'espairsRay, the GazettE, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST and so on. You can check my last.fm if you want (and feel free to add). I do not listen only to japanese music, there are bands from another countries that I am very fond too.

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/Youko_o

Oh wow haha, welcome anyways Youko!

Seems we have some music in common. :3

I hope to see you around more and join us sometime in the MH chat when you feel like to :)

Thanks guys XD

Hey there, welcome to MH!! :D If you're the same Youko from SR:JROCK UPDATER, I have to tell you...I'm your "colleague" TeddyShou xD

Yes, I am the same Youko from there ^^

Sign in to follow this