Sign in to follow this  
Halcion_

Hi everybody! I'm new here :)

Hi, my name is Giovanni, I have 20 years and I'm from Italy. I love so much Jrock music (only visual kei, the band without make up no, please don't ask me why XD) and I listen it from about 5 years, I listen a lot of band, but my first 6 absolute favorite bands are:

the GazettE, AND (even after the disband, forever in my heart <3), MEJIBRAY, DIV, 2nd Dyz (before the new vocalist Aka, I don't like so much his voice ç__ç), Arlequin.

I know and follow this site from 3 years, but only now I have decided to sign up.

So, I hope to be the welcome, see you soon! :)

Hey there, welcome to MH! :D I'm italian too!! :D Some time ago I created a topic in the International Lounge sub-forum for italian people...so feel free to go there whenever you want to discuss something or just to know some new people! It's here: http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/17208-italian-j-rock-tricolore/

Anyway, enjoy your time in here! :3

Welcome on the forum!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Come join us in the MH chat sometime!

I'm also a big fan of MEJIBRAY, DIV and 2nd dyz :3 I guess we have some music in common hehe :)

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask a person with a blue or red name ^ _ - )

See you!

Sign in to follow this