Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

そろばん-1(soroban -1) limited-period revival

Ahh Soroban, that band name brings back nostalgic memories. :3 Cool that they'll have a one-night revival, even without the drummer dude...

I think the drummer was the only one absent when they did their last revival in 2012, so I assume it'll be the same here. Anyways, nice to see them reviving again even if I won't be able to see them this time :(

"そろばん-1(soroban -1)" line-up at 2014/04/26:
Vo.龍寺(ryuuji) (ZORO)
Gt.夢人(yumehito) (ex-AYABIE, now in KAKASHI, Robin's peace bk.)
Ba.たつひ(tatsuhi) (ZORO)
support Dr.正人(masato) (CATFIST, KAKASHI)

そろばん-1(soroban -1), KAKASHI & various sessions will perform at 夢人(yumehito) & はろ(hello) presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/05/02

"そろばん-1" members:
Vo.龍寺(ryuuji) (ZORO)
Gt.夢人(yumehito) (ex-AYABIE, now in KAKASHI, Robin's peace bk)
Ba.たつひ(tatsuhi) (ZORO)
support Dr.優太(yuuta) (ex-メガマソ(megamasso))

"おっぱいマイスター" members:
Vo.はろ(hello) (ex-PLUNKLOCK, now in KAKASHI)
Vo.空-kou- (ex-リルト(LILT))
Gt.Akito (ex-LANDZ-->Z-Force(support))
Gt.haru (landz., KAKASHI)
Ba.真new(manew) (ex-TRUST)
Dr.広志(hiroshi) (Sick²)

"Simら" members:
Vo.ena (xTRiPx(Dr.))
Gt.K (xTRiPx)
Gt.SHO-JI (SPELL BOX)
Ba.陽佑(yosuke) (ALSDEAD)
Dr.正人(masato) (CATFIST, KAKASHI)

"666" members:
Vo.平一洋(taira kazuhiro) (ex-ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures)-->kiss my way)
Gt.Hatch (SRASH NOTES GARDEN)
Gt.Kaie (ベルベット(VelBet))
Ba.akiya (AUBE)
Dr.natsume (LEZARD)

"非常志気" members:
Vo.TAROS (ex-Circus)
Gt.逢月そら(aiduki sora) (ex-レイラ(REIRA))
Gt.大地(daichi) (ex-Virgil)
Ba.ゼクス(zechs) (ex-Virgil-->Circus)
Dr.Rio (ex-Circus)

They had a revival live in 2012, and it was supossed to be "Primrose" revival and they played just SOROBAN songs. xD Fuck, I want sooooo badly to attend. 

They had a revival live in 2012, and it was supossed to be "Primrose" revival and they played just SOROBAN songs. xD Fuck, I want sooooo badly to attend. 

Primrose and soroban were the same band, so I guess it really didn't matter much XD It was an awesome live, but I wish it went on longer(and that they didn't play two of the same songs in their short set :<)

Primrose and soroban were the same band, so I guess it really didn't matter much XD It was an awesome live, but I wish it went on longer(and that they didn't play two of the same songs in their short set :<)

Oh, that's actually right, lol. It's because they look sooooo so so fxckin young in the Primrose era, that I immediately think it is another band. xD But yeah, they got kinda more famous and changed their band name. Certainly I was expecting for Primrose name era songs, I know, even if Ryuuji had that "Alvin Chipmunk and Sponge Bob voice". haha  

And I'm so jelly you went to that live! Maybe if you get the time, you should do a live report, please! ; _ ; ♥ 

And yay, another revival live! Just my soul will attend. w At least they twit old soroban stuff on their twitter, like photos and stuff. It's like melancholic they like visual-kei nowadays.

their live-limited single "赤蓮-sekiren-" will be released at their last one-man live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2014/08/23 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.ポカリ(pocari)-2014-
02.赤蓮-sekiren-

Sign in to follow this