Trombe

レイヴ-RAVE- has joined Indie PSC. & new maxi single "トイパレッドワルツ" release

It's good, I guess. Not really sure how I feel about it, though their past releases had more to them. I'll wait for the full single and see what they've come up with.

I like the concept of this PV. The girl is sad/tired about having to work her ass off and then all the members gather trying to cheer her up doing cute stuff and she doesn't give a shit about them.

Everything changes when the vocalist talks dirty to her, whispering in her ear, like "Ay, byatch. Party with us and I may lick ya pussay".

It works and she invites her friends to party with the band and dress like furry pets so they can have one wild orgy. Then she wakes up still tired, but now it's because she got gangbanged by 5  trannies and 2 dogs, covered in foil paper, which I believe is a metaphor for cum.

Thought the song was decent sounding. Probably will get stuck in my head after a little bit. Thought the PV was kind of....eh...nothing too special...kind of hate their look. Has made me curious though. 

Guest mitsu the indie girl

The song was rather poppy, but catchy nonetheless. 

lol, I don't know why people hate PSC so much. They never shoot on the dark with their bands. Like it or not, they all end major, and everyone always love their artists.

The only band that I know that had some management problem with PSC was bis, but their releases were freaking awesome during and after PSC days, so...

what's the hate all about?