Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magatsu

D.I.D. Semi-Hiatus ????

Guest Magatsu
[News] Semi-Hiatus

D.I.D. currently seems to be on a sort of hiatus as they don’t currently have any live, event or release planned in a near future. However, they seem to have a countdown going on. On February 23rd at midnight, the band’s official twitter read “In 3196800”, which leads many fans to think that something will happen in 3196800 seconds/37 days (around April 1st).

Also, at the February 22nd live in Ikebukuro EDGE, the last song they played was “the Point of No Return”, which seemed to hold a special meaning for all the members (Akane mentionned it on Twitter). It seems (hopefully) that they have reached another turning point and that they will keep on walking forward without looking back on their past.

Let’s all look forward to see what secret they have for us!

from the fan support; http://day-i-die.tumblr.com/

^What would be the point? D.I.D is doing better IMO, the new guitarist is damn amazing and stands out to me more than the previous one that left prior to Para:noir's disbandment. Only thing I hope that happens is that the guitarist who just left solves the troubles he's having and is able and willing to return to the band like you mentioned

From Satoshi's message to the fans when he departed it sure doesn't sound like he's coming back. Which is sad.

Anyway, I honestly dunno which guitarist is more technically proficient - you might be right - but I definitely know that D.I.D's music is nearly unlistenable for me :P Just a matter of taste I guess...

Guest Magatsu

their website is also EMPTHY it's not down. but just EMPTHY HTML file.. so just a white page.

ehmm.

I truly hope they will come with something new soon! I really do love D.I.D and I hope to be able to see them...

I think the answer is much more obvious. D.I.D. probably went looking for a new guitarist, found one, and are now teaching him how to play their material. There are no shows because the guitarist isn't ready.

I hope so :(

Guest Magatsu

o.o yeah countdown... a seconds countdown

I hope they will announce a new single or album + new guitarist :D

Guest Magatsu

in 30 days.

March 31 around Japanese time midnight I guess.

o.o so at least around March 30-31 and April 1

Ooh, hopefully a collection album of all their Paranoid Personality singles because buying all 2774938 versions was the lowest thing they could've ever thought of.