Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Teletubby

DIR EN GREY new documentary blu-ray & DVD release

They all look pretty terrible to be honest. Their sense of fashion has taken a nosedive since 2008.

They do. Kyo looks the least worst, especially if you cut off his head. The rest; jesus christ. This can't be serious?

Personally, I really enjoyed this look when it first came out. Not sure if it's my favorite, but it was definitely memorable (and not just because of the PV).

tumblr_mvn6trYooV1rnm5l8o1_500.jpg

lmao @ this band if it really was kaoru propagating their 5+ years of horrible kvlt-m3t0l direction, this tool deserves to wear skirts that didn't look good enough on demi-god toshiya

onto pink wigs, bitches, pimp that coming album.

The DVD looks well done; but I have a feeling we're going to get long segments of the band doing nothing while sitting around waiting for a replacement bus for their tour. Nothing looks eventful in any of the previews.

new look is good, Die new look come-back to the past, that pretty good. and that the first time since a loooong time who I like the Shinya look ^^

They all look pretty terrible to be honest. Their sense of fashion has taken a nosedive since 2008.

They do. Kyo looks the least worst, especially if you cut off his head. The rest; jesus christ. This can't be serious?

i am so late to comment but now i saw the comments.

i agree i do not  like how they look now either. except kyo is dressed ok. i like it

i prefer them around 2009? time.  when they had dropped vkei. and they were with just t-shirts.

(but when they had that /at that time i didn't like it . i wanted them to be visual kei like for example in final,vulgarism etc.

i have such a wrong timing, but now i can not really imagine them looking like that again)

anyway i like now kyo's clothes. i miss the times when he had longer hair but whatever.

after all this time i do not really care of what they are wearing and their styling to be honest.i am thinking  whatever lol

filth sounds very qt with new lyrics resembling demented hageshisato improvisation

at least they weren't feeling ~creative~ enough to butcher its instrumental part

Sign in to follow this