Trombe

new band "Ichiyon" has formed

new band "Ichiyon" will hold their first live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/04/18

"Ichiyon" members:
Vo.霧谷 晃大(kiriya koudai) (ex-New End Birth)
Gt.雪村 汐里(yukimura shiori)
Dr.&Cho.水崎 達彦(misaki tatsuhiko) (ex-ActRHYTHM, now Artical(support))
support Ba.成瀬 達郎(naruse tatsurou) (ex-MANNEQUIN-->CIANE, now in Artical)

http://ichiyon.moo.jp/

It's a good song, but i don't know why they give a mp3 of 160kbps for this song, maybe they will release this song on cd later. I hope they'll release more cds than some other new bands. I think to a similar band; "Silver Linings", they remind me of this band. I'm curious to hear more music from them now.

Basically, that wasn't really difficult to download the song, but they made it a little tricky, especially if you can't understand Japanese.

Anyway, the direct link to the song is http://d.frekul.com/mp3/?i=06473f3f2d6695d9b63d59d46207c778.mp3 Just left-click on this link, and save the mp3 file. Let me know if this work for you too, if you still can't i will upload to depositfile or something, but i think it should work, as this is the original link where i downloaded the mp3 from their website.

Basically, that wasn't really difficult to download the song, but they made it a little tricky, especially if you can't understand Japanese.

Anyway, the direct link to the song is http://d.frekul.com/mp3/?i=06473f3f2d6695d9b63d59d46207c778.mp3 Just left-click on this link, and save the mp3 file. Let me know if this work for you too, if you still can't i will upload to depositfile or something, but i think it should work, as this is the original link where i downloaded the mp3 from their website.

Works for me. Thanks.

their new single "ココロボッチ(kokorobocchi)" will be released at their live since Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/10/27

their new single "アカイヒモ(akai himo)" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/11/13

their new single "ガイドリーム(guidream)" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/12/15

Dates of their 3-month consecutive releases:

1st release: 10/27

2nd release: 11/13

3rd release: 12/15

Source: Newsletter

CANNOT WAIT. :3 (Edit: they might be live-limited >.<)

their 3 consecutive singles can be bought by mail order :

[email protected] (cd title + how much, name, adress, e-mail)

they don't say if it's for oversea or just japan people.

pretty sure it's japan-only cuz the only payment method they accept is bank transfer. although it's always possible to ask a shopping service to buy on your behalf.

Ba.成瀬 達郎(naruse tatsurou) will cease to act as their support Ba. after their presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/12/15 as he considers difficult to continue band activities