Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

FACT new album "witness" release

FACT new album "witness" will be released at 2014/03/05 (2,415yen)

[track list]
01.new element
02.drag
03.witness
04.ape
05.miles way
06.I hope I'm wrong
07.2-1
08.veil
09.devil's work
10.disclosure
11.circling (Japanese edition bonus track)
12.termination

Oh this is interesting, I used to be a big FACT fan a few years ago, but then sorta lost interest... Hopefully this album can bring it back for me, as of now they are officially back on my radar :D

I really hope that drum solo isn't on the album, Fact haven't been at their best for a while now so I'm hoping this album will change that

U.S. label Good Fight will be releasing the album too. They were the ones who released burudanga also. No release date but I'm assuming shortly after the Japanese release.

U.S. label Good Fight will be releasing the album too. They were the ones who released burudanga also. No release date but I'm assuming shortly after the Japanese release.

But will be a physical version? because I couldn't found a physical version of burundanga.

Unfortunately, there was no physical edition despite plans to. I'm not really sure why plans for the physical release fell through but Good Fight ended up just releasing it digitally to all major online music outlets (iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, etc.) which i'm not really complaining about - i'm able to stream the album. However, Amazon is selling the physical Japanese burundanga for about $15 which is a steal.

While I really like the "The Comeback Kid" style they've got going on here, I feel like they've lost something with Hiro going down the more hardcore vocals route. Meh, I'm probably just not used to it yet.

Sign in to follow this