Muma

a hiatus of sorts

I feel like this is the only appropriate place I can put this.

I'm probably going to be having a break from this forum for a while, or very infrequent visits (music goes on). But shit happens in life, I just need to get all of this sorted out first

I like to play as active a role as I can (what, with my limited confidence) in this forum, and to me that's what it's all about. If I can't find time to contribute to threads or join in with the chat then that takes away a lot of what this forum is. I want to put what I can into this community and at the moment I feel kind of bad for not doing much.

I also don't want to disappear into thin air, because as much as I lack the notion of self importance, everyone on here is just so welcoming and I like to think you at least care enough to read this or have noticed my very short span of activity on here

I probably will be lurking around, mostly in the downloads section, and I will probably just drop a random, non contributory comment here and there to say my thanks and to let you all know I'm still alive

(I'll also be stalking the reviews section because I REALLY want to be able to coherently recommend things to people and explain why I like x song or band. Just spread the music really > . < )
Zess, i'm looking at you in particular, how does one write??? Words??? Sense??? Helpful information????

ZESS-SENSEIIIII~ xD

Also for my own benefit, now I've put this down on here I'm more likely not going to procrastinate and actually get where I want to in my life

So that's about it, and thanks to anyone who did take their time out to read this > <

I sensed a disturbance in the force and it is because you have stuff in your life to sort out. It makes me sad because I would want for you to have enough time for both MH and life but we all know that can't always happen. I'm glad you aren't completely leaving and come back as soon as you are able to! MH misses you already.

Zess, i'm looking at you in particular, how does one write??? Words??? Sense??? Helpful information????

ZESS-SENSEIIIII~ xD

I'm really not that good. I just put words together.