Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Moi dix Mois new album "D+SECT" release

Never really listened to them a lot either. But I liked some of their songs so I'm excited too. Also partly to see if they can make a good comeback. Because you can call it a comeback...

Omg I'm so excited for this release, I literally cannot even fathom it.

They were one of my favorite bands right up until their little hiatus, but now they can come back to my life!! I'm so happy

Maybe with some luck there will be a NYC show...finally.

I would like a single first and maybe a PV for once or as mentioned on scape a DS 2 dvd.,

I'd love a PV, but I think Mana once said he's strictly never doing PV's for any of his songs, which I believe is complete bullshit, but whatever it's his choice.

Mana uploaded another flyer for D+SECT.

It's apparently going to be released on December 24th at Dis Inferno VIII.

http://blog-imgs-42-origin.fc2.com/m/a/ ... 00xjpg.jpg

The DI VIII on December 24th will be a release party for the album, but the album won't be released that day...

Release date is definately in December but is yet to be announced.

I don't belive this will an interesting release. The previews we heard some time ago were just horrible.

All you'll ever need from this band is Nocturnal Opera. Everything they've released is more or less the same, and this is the best one ouf of them. The rest is rather uninteresting.

I don't belive this will an interesting release. The previews we heard some time ago were just horrible.

All you'll ever need from this band is Nocturnal Opera. Everything they've released is more or less the same, and this is the best one out of them. The rest is rather uninteresting.

Sign in to follow this