buster

What are they up to?

^ According to Grass Thread, one of the guitarists and the bassist are in Metry. The other guitarist retired from the music scene at the end of 2010 (source: vkdb). No info about the singer or the drummer though.

^ ex-VesuVio-->Metry Ba.翔(shou) is now support Ba. of RED universe

Vo.大河(taiga) has participated in various sessions mainly with ex-安眠祈願(anminkigan) members

Someone asked about Yayoi's current doings - According to vkdb he is currently in retirement, dunno why.

Anyways, what happened to Shun (ex-Kuroyume)/ SUPER DROP BABIES? They haven't released anything for a long time...just curious to know what happened to them

Someone asked about Yayoi's current doings - According to vkdb he is currently in retirement, dunno why.

Apparently he is running the label FIREBALL records and did some stuff at the Climax Enterprizes and Eternal revivals some time ago. He's an old man now, I don't expect to see him coming back anytime soon.

I was the one who asked, but yeah.

No, he is not coming back... He retired due to poor health, weight loss and as he said himself "I don't feel neccesary for my bandmates"....

He is married since 2006? Several vk artists attended such as Yasu (ex DEFLOWER) and Misa (ex BABYLON). He have indeed participated in the revival "CLIMAXISM & ETERNALISM" which was held late 2009 (or 2010?)... He was there with ANGEL+DUST only I think, and ofcourse other eternal/climax bands... I think this event was sponsored by Yukika (GALAXY records) so it can be true that he works with him, I have never seen information about this though.

EDIT: Do anybody knows who he's married with/have pictures of her&him?

EDIT 2:

Here's a recent picture of him with angel+dust:

2jd1gma.jpg

He's the tan guy, lol. Also Yasu of DEFLOWER told me Yayoi is still good friends with lots of people in the business. :llama:

What happend to GREGORY Members:

Vocal: 庵(Iori; ex-ジェリー)

Guitar: NOBU(ex-ジェリー)

Bass: ユキ(Yuki; ex-THE KNUCKLE HEAD)

Drums: 蒼(Sou; ex ウェンズデー)

Does anyone know if Kei (ex-Dio - distraught overlord) is still active somewhere in the music scene? Or retired?

i think he retired. ._.

What happend to GREGORY Members:

Vocal: 庵(Iori; ex-ジェリー)

Guitar: NOBU(ex-ジェリー)

Bass: ユキ(Yuki; ex-THE KNUCKLE HEAD)

Drums: 蒼(Sou; ex ウェンズデー)

according to Dr.蒼(sou) blog, the 4 members have been met in studio for song preparation since 2011/04, and they expect to hold live (as GREGORY?) in the near future

Could somebody help me out with those:

Vocalist:

イブキ (Ibuki) (ex-℃ → Lamina)

康介 (Yasushi) (ex-Bloody Mary)

久音 (Kuon) (ex-gemmik)

†翔† (†Shou†) (ex-アンデット(Undead))

陽 (Akira) (ex-闇撫(Yaminade))

Guitarist:

カゲ?? (ex-Jadoll)

?????? (ex-Jadoll)

岬 (ex-闇撫(Yaminade))

Could somebody help me out with those:

Vocalist:

イブキ (Ibuki) (ex-℃ → Lamina)

久音 (Kuon) (ex-gemmik)

Vo.イブキ(ibuki) & Vo.久音(kuon) have performed at gemmik & ブレア(burea) one-day revival live at HOLIDAY NAGOYA at 2011/05/07

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5860

Does anyone know what happened to the members of Seven? I read about a rumor that they'd been a limited time project, or just broke up. I'd like to confirm this, since it's nearly impossible to find anything on them. I'm especially interested in what's going on with their vocalist, KIRA (ex. G-Zas)

Does anyone know what's going on with Sito Magus? Last I heard they were taking a break because one of their members went traveling, but he was already back in Japan. Are they still making music?

Anyone know what happened to The Yellow Monkey Members after they disbanded? I know Kazuya Yoshi is doing is own thing, and Heesey had his own band which i think they broke up too. But what about the Drummer and guitarist, who are brothers? What happened to them?