Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-FUNNY members new band "DissIDear" has formed

new band "DissIDear" will hold their first demo live at Shibuya REX at 2014/01/28 and their free one-man live "ONEMANSHOW-The beginning of DissIDear-" at Shibuya REX at 2014/03/22

"DissIDear" members:
Vo.Haku
Gt.Yukkii (ex-baphomet-->FUNNY)
Ba.LENA (ex-Weather.bell-->FUNNY)
support Dr.哲郎(tetsurou) (ex-RED-->Amaranth, 「東京指定(tokyo-shitei)」(support)-->LakuGaki(support)-->MIL, now グレヱテル(gretel)(support), LAgtime.(support), SRASH NOTES GARDEN(support), Li'call(support), 【Ecthelion】-エクセリオン-(support))

their new maxi single "偽りの夢幻(itsuwari no mugen)" will be released at 2014/03/22 (2,100yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "偽りの夢幻(itsuwari no mugen)" PV)

[CD track list]
01.偽りの夢幻(itsuwari no mugen)
02.Memory

http://dissidear.com/

Asagi all the way xD

I kind of like the song, it reminds me of mid 2000's Visual Kei. However, I would like the guitar and the bass to stand out with more interesting melodies rather than being just fillers...

I also would get rid of the cute melodies in the song, but I it them so far.

I liked it that the typical lilt in Visual Kei songs is present in this one. Also, at least the vocalist's looks seem more justified than most Visual Kei bands these days.

The chorus is horrible, but as the song progresses it gets better, specially at the end of the preview. That part reminds me of Sweet Lemon Broker by KuRt.

The vocalist is like Asagi's alterego, he looks like him but his voice is high-pitched compared to that of Asagi.

O.o

The other version was better and sounded less off key than this one XD

There were some comments on that previous video saying the vocalist sang horrible, maybe that is why... Although I think his singing was good enough.

I hope their release contains the previous version.

ohh that preview is quite different xDDD and really better than the old one..but the voice is still bothering at some parts e3e

I like the old preview better. In this new one the vocalist sounds more off key and I cannot scape the thought that the few comments posted on the previous preview made an impact on the band and label when users said the vocalist sings horribly. The more effeminate voice suits better the song and it goes perfect with vocalist's easthetics in the end.

I hope their release contains the previous version of that song

it was a live house limited release...i sent them an email and this was the response

"Thank you for your inquiry.
"偽りの夢幻 (Itsuwarino mugen)", we have it with the release of a live
house limited.
Because to be able to purchase on the Web site in the future, please be
patient.

Thank you.

------------------
DissIDear Official

it was a live house limited release...i sent them an email and this was the response

"偽りの夢幻 (itsuwari no mugen)", we have it with the release of a live
house limited.
patient.

Thank you.

------------------
DissIDear Official

"偽りの夢幻 (itsuwari no mugen)", we have it with the release of a live

house limited.

patient.

Thank you.

------------------

DissIDear Official

We will have to wait then.

Sign in to follow this